Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    awesome, looking good ;)
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    It is really nice to get so many good comments. :wink: I am going to work hard this winter, to get ready for the beach next summer.
  • bellacobelgium
    Options
    How did you do it? If you don't mind me asking. Can you enlighten the rest of us on your foods, exercise per day?

I am going to go on a diet and I am around your height and weight. I want to get looking just like you. Looks like you have a big bone structure.
  • Josh_H
    Options
    Thanks man I really appreciate that. I have been working on it for about 1.5 years but I slacked off for several months and put some weight back on.
    I had to work it back off. but I basically eat around 1,000 to 1,200 cals a day 5 days a week.
    I do cardio for 5 to 6 times a week. I was doing around 2hrs of cardio a day for a couple of months. I have cut that down to about 1 hr a day right now. On Saturday night and sunday for lunch I eat what ever I want. I don't go too overboard with it. but I want to cut that out here for the last month of cardio I will be doing.

I haven't lifted weights in around 3 years, before that I lifted pretty heavy for around 3 yrs. When I stopped I kept eating and put on a bunch of weight. So at the end of December I am going to start lifting again to build my muscle back up.
    It has been a long process and I have failed many many times. I hate cardio but I know the results are worth it.
    I know I could have been done faster if I didn't eat on the weekends, but it gives me something to look forward to while I am pushing myself.
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look so great. Awesome work!!
  • banks89202
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sheri555
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats! And thanks for sharing!!!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • skinny_cigarettes
    Options
    you look awesome!! :)
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You'll get there with the girlfriend!! You look great! However, I hope that whoever you find to be with appreciates you for more than just your physical appearance. That's the most important thing.
  • MZHARLEM
    Options
    great job..you look gr8!!motivation for myself
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look awesome. Great story. Love it. Thanks for sharing!
  • Josh_H
    Options
    You'll get there with the girlfriend!! You look great! However, I hope that whoever you find to be with appreciates you for more than just your physical appearance. That's the most important thing.
    Yes ma'am for sure, This is mostly for me. :)

wow thanks everyone, I didn't expect so many responses.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    well hey!

haha, excellent work:smile:
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Awesome work dude. You look great!
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great work!!

You're an inspiration to many people!!
  • Josh_H
    Options
    You're an inspiration to many people!!
    Thanks I hope so :)
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Awesome job :D Well done lovely, and have fun lifitng those weights! :D
  • Josh_H
    Options
    Thanks everyone here are a few more pics .
    I am very embarrassed about my b4 pic. I look so so so bad.
    mee.png

And now, Looks like I need to work on my shoulders.
    2012-11-28162614-1.jpg
    2012-11-28162603-1.jpg
    2012-11-28160930-1.jpg
    2012-11-28160918-1.jpg
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Well done, lookin good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!