Am I the only one who is guilty

Options
124»

Replies

• allisonj87
    allisonj87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    As of right now, I have one load of baby clothes in the dryer, two loads on top of the dryer, and another load on top of the washer!! I really need to do something about that!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I keep my clean laundry in the bins for up to a week...sometimes maybe even more, before I finally decide way too much has built up and needs to be put away lol.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My sister leaves them on her couch for days on end. I personally fold them right away after taking them out of the dryer.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    NO!! It is folded as it comes out of the dryer and IMMEDIATELY put away!!
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Can I hire someone to do my laundry please? :heart:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    This is why I panic when anyone comes to stay. We use the spare bed as the clean clothes dumping ground. It's only my Hubbys suits that always get hung up, and his shirts only get ironed as & when he needs them.
    I hate housework.:devil:

This is totally me and my boyfriend. You can no longer see the guest bed. I keep meaning to fold but I keep adding to the pile and the larger it grows the less I want to do it. :\
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am HORRIBLE about this haha. My parents showed up and my house was clean except fro the gigantic pile of clean laundry in my room. Folding clothes is overrated, a good chunk of mine get hung up in the closet and undies/bras just get chucked in the drawer. Damn you socks, t-shirts and workout shorts, why do you have to be so difficult!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You mean you people actually take it out of the dryer?

^This.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    mine usually is in laundry baskets, and on a clothes rack to dry inside, since I do not have a dryer. I just put away a months worth of clothes this last weekend.

So yeah you are not alone...........
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    I officially love this thread. It brings me so much joy know I'm not the only lazy one on here! Haha

We aren't lazy, we just utilize our precious time for better things :laugh: And mine doesn't go on bed, it goes on a table at the foot of the bed, :laugh:
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hate, hate, hate putting laundry away....I will pay someone to put it away for me. While I watch, under the blankets. :laugh:
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I usually put away what is folded, but the hang up clothes lay across the back of my couch until the day before my next laundry chore. LOL!
  • lissamia4
    lissamia4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lol I do the same thing. Sometimes just don't feel like putting it away.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    If I could get away with it I would... there are 5 people in my house and I can let it sit maybe a day...lol
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm just soooooo lazy! I do like 1/4 a day. The only thing that finally motivates me is because i have to put dirty clothes away somewhere.... Meh. I hate folding...
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    You put it away?