Size 14 down to a size 0/2. :)

Options

Replies

• NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    This reminds me I CAN do this! Can't wait to join you in the size 2's!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey pretty lady! You look fantastic and gratz on baby number two. I am the same height as you and in my 20's was at my lowest weight of 8 stone (112 lbs) but I was skinny with no muscle at all. You look toned and now part of my 'inspiration team'. You've shown ne is is possible and I have niw chabged my goal. Thank you for posting.
  • smileyyogini
    Options
    Oh my STARS! You look so amazing. Excellent work!! Congrats on your pregnancy. Happy and Healthy 9 months. :D
  • Mz_AnGeLic
    Options
    U look amazing, kudos to u!
  • beautmel
    Options
    What an inspiration- your tummy is amazing!
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look hot girl! Have a healthy pregnancy :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • heygina
    Options
    Amazing! Is this the best shape of your life, or were you that skinny and muscular before getting pregnant? Truly inspirational, look at what one year did for you! And thanks for sharing how many calories you can eat now to maintain. It's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks!

Thanks! Back in high school, I was on average about 150 pounds. The summer after high school, I got to my lowest weight at that point which was 135 pounds. I stayed around there until my thyroid shut down in 2009. Before I got pregnant with my son, I weighed 180 pounds, which was my heaviest weight back then.

I'm having thyroid trouble too, newly diagnosed several mos ago. Still struggling for each pound, even watching cals and working out... what do you do for the thyroid issue, if you don't mind my asking?

gina
    (anyone reading pls add me as a friend if you're inclined :flowerforyou: )
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Amazing!!! Doesn't even look like u have any loose skin!! How did you know that your thyroid shut down? What did you do to fix it?

I actually do have some loose skin but I am very grateful that you can't really see it when I'm standing up! As for my thyroid, when all of a sudden I started gaining weight at a very fast pace, I was freezing all the time, couldn't sleep enough, and for the first time in my life I felt down and depressed, the doctor checked my tsh levels and they were high. I couldn't begin to tell you how much of a difference having Synthroid makes!
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Fantastic, you look awesome. And many congratualtions on baby number 2. Here's to a happy and healthy pregancy :D
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome!!!!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Amazing! Is this the best shape of your life, or were you that skinny and muscular before getting pregnant? Truly inspirational, look at what one year did for you! And thanks for sharing how many calories you can eat now to maintain. It's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks!

Thanks! Back in high school, I was on average about 150 pounds. The summer after high school, I got to my lowest weight at that point which was 135 pounds. I stayed around there until my thyroid shut down in 2009. Before I got pregnant with my son, I weighed 180 pounds, which was my heaviest weight back then.

I'm having thyroid trouble too, newly diagnosed several mos ago. Still struggling for each pound, even watching cals and working out... what do you do for the thyroid issue, if you don't mind my asking?

gina
    (anyone reading pls add me as a friend if you're inclined :flowerforyou: )

I'm on Synthroid. They have to check it every few months to make sure I'm on the right dose. It truly helps.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    :noway:

AMAZING!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! How have you done it? I need some tips from you. Your bikini bod is aaaamaaaaaaaze.

Thanks! I started off in January eating 1,400 calories a day and playing Dance Central for at least 20 minutes a day. This helped me to lose 12 pounds in a month. I then started the 30 Day Shred in February which helped me to lose 8 pounds and 13.25 inches that month. In March I started Ripped in 30 and lost about 7 inches overall. After that, I just do random exercise/dancing and have been able to keep the weight off. I am actually eating about 2,100 calories a day now. :)

Holy!! I'm so impressed by you! Congrats on baby #2!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great. I am starting out at 165, so it makes me very happy to see your results. i'm 5'2", but still we're pretty close.

Thank you so much for sharing. Please stay involved through out your pregnancy, you're an inspiration.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible!!! I weighed about 175 after having my first daughter and down to about 136 to 140 now, but my problem is that people comment saying "you are losing too much weight in your face and neck". Of course my boobs are affected too. I still want to lose more weight but don't want people telling me I look too skinny in the face/neck area. That has been the tough thing. I want to lose more in the stomach, hips, butt, thigh area and basically need to tone it up by doing weights. But, I wonder if this is still going to cause more weight loss appearance in the face.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    How lg did it take you, and what has your excercise routine been like since you added your excercise. I started at 193lbs and have been stuck at 150 for a while now.
  • PamelaDe1323
    PamelaDe1323 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration, I only hope I can get down to your size
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    How lg did it take you, and what has your excercise routine been like since you added your excercise. I started at 193lbs and have been stuck at 150 for a while now.

I've lost 58 pounds this year and the rest was off and on last year. As far as exercise routine, at the beginning of the year, it was Dance Central and Jillian Michaels' dvds. Now it's just random Dance Central here and there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!