wALKING DEAD DISCUSSION...SPOILERS INSIDE

Options
1235»

Replies

• LMick1986
    Options
    I didn't like that Maggie gave away their location but I DID like how she told the Gov to "do what you're gonna do and go to hell"

At first, when she did that stunt, I was like "This girl has guts! No wonder Glen likes her!!" Then she went and blew it! UGH!

I was disappointed when she gave up the location, but I understand why she did it. When the Governor threatened to do stuff to her, she was able to stand her ground, but when Glen's life was threatened, she couldn't do it. I'm the same way in that sense. If someone threatens to hurt me, I would tell them to do their worst, but if a loved one or someone I really cared about was threatened, I would give in to protect them.

I understand to a very small extent. She knows how B.A. Glen is....she knows it! He can handle himself and she's kinda always been by his side with that. She sat in the room right next to him, hearing him get beat, and she didn't do anything. She could have made noise, started screaming, something to distract what was going on....she didn't.....she waited until the very end and just blurted it out. I still think she could have and SHOULD have lied. That's the part I don't get. Glen looked sooo disappointed that she couldn't stand her ground anymore. I'm just sad she's not as tough as I thought she was.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Does anyone know is Morgan and his son will ever come back? Are we for sure that the person in the woods watching Carol was Andrew?

Who is Andrew again?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    This show is great...Daryl grew on me and became my favorite...but after last episode when Glen broke that chair and went ape on that Zombie I was like...Glen is the truth....my favorite girl is Michonne ...I love her badazzness and intuition...I can't stand Andrea and her flip flopping always smiling like a cornball. I wish they would take that stupid hat off Carl...he looks annoying.

I predict that older white dude that stayed back at the prison will die...and the black dude that is off to go to woodbury will die.
    Andrea is going to die in Woodbury. I also was thinking Daryl may have to kill Merle which would be an intense scene.

Who you guys think will kill the Govenor?
    Glenn, Maggie, or Rick? I throw in Andrea as a sleeper to kill the Govenor.

I have read the comics, and although the details change, the main tree is still true. Therefore, I will not comment on who will kill the Gov. he black guy will die when the Gov's black guy joins the group. I have NOTICES THEY KILL OFF A BLACK MAN AS SOON AS ANOTHER joins the group. I guess they have a quota.

Only one "token" allowed. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I don't know, I think Gov's side will take a huge loss, but I still think Rick will lose one or two men, possibly the new prisoners they picked up since they're just there. I wonder if the Gov can send out a scout to the prison before they attack... if so that'll be interesting to see what happens there.

Yeah, one of the prisoners. Maybe the white guy. he's too much of a whiner anyway.

I think there is more to that white guy prisoner than what he is letting on. I could be wrong, but he just gives me the creeps.

Same here!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Oh, and anyone else wonder how they always have enough gas?

My daughter and I were *just* saying that when we were watching this last episode. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Does anyone know is Morgan and his son will ever come back? Are we for sure that the person in the woods watching Carol was Andrew?

Who is Andrew again?

Andrew was the prisoner that Rick had locked in with zombies and somehow escaped to sound the alarm in the episode where T-Dogg got bit.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Oh, and anyone else wonder how they always have enough gas?

My daughter and I were *just* saying that when we were watching this last episode. :laugh:

Not that difficult to salvage gas from all the cars left abandoned or strait from the tanks at a gas station. you gotta firgure there is way more gas than cars at this point.Now hybrids would probably suck because there no where to charge the batteries.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Ricks attitude during a zombie apocalypse should be the norm. NOT the governors. When you have someone with open arms greeting you to join their community that should be a red flag. Being hostile, and and unwelcoming would make sense during an apocalypse. I don't know you. The risk is on my side for me to bring you in. Rick was in the right.

Great episode, can't believe only one more episode left. How long will the break be for?
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Rick now.... Not so much before though.
    I still hatred Andrea abduction Merle.... Well before I though Merle wanted to kill his brother, but now I get the feeling he really just wants his brother back..

I despise the Governor and hope he gets shot in the *kitten* (pardon my French :p)....
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I was disappointed when she gave up the location, but I understand why she did it. When the Governor threatened to do stuff to her, she was able to stand her ground, but when Glen's life was threatened, she couldn't do it. I'm the same way in that sense. If someone threatens to hurt me, I would tell them to do their worst, but if a loved one or someone I really cared about was threatened, I would give in to protect them.

I understand to a very small extent. She knows how B.A. Glen is....she knows it! He can handle himself and she's kinda always been by his side with that. She sat in the room right next to him, hearing him get beat, and she didn't do anything. She could have made noise, started screaming, something to distract what was going on....she didn't.....she waited until the very end and just blurted it out. I still think she could have and SHOULD have lied. That's the part I don't get. Glen looked sooo disappointed that she couldn't stand her ground anymore. I'm just sad she's not as tough as I thought she was.

I was also really disappointed with Maggie at the end. Another thing I couldn't understand was that Maggie saw (and heard) what Glen was willing to do/endure to protect the group, and she still caved. Did she forget that her father and sister are both in that group still?
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options
    I still hatred Andrea abduction Merle.... Well before I though Merle wanted to kill his brother, but now I get the feeling he really just wants his brother back..

I despise the Governor and hope he gets shot in the *kitten* (pardon my French :p)....

I think he wants to be with his brother too. Sadly I think he dies next week or Daryl.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options

I think he wants to be with his brother too. Sadly I think he dies next week or Daryl.

If Daryl dies... I am going to cry hahaha.... :(.... Who am I kidding... I cry almost every episode :p.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options

If Daryl dies... I am going to cry hahaha.... :(.... Who am I kidding... I cry almost every episode :p.

Lol, I would be very upset too. He's one of my favorite characters in the show.
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This mid season episode should be good.. How Rick and co rescue Glen and Maggie?
    Will they have to kill innocent people in the town along with the armed militia?
    Maybe Daryl will shoot an arrow in the chest of a few of the villagers and allow them to turn zombie...causing chaos within the town?

What will the big cliff hanger be? My guess is a pair of conflicts: Merle v Daryl and Andrea deciding between gov and old group.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    This mid season episode should be good.. How Rick and co rescue Glen and Maggie?
    Will they have to kill innocent people in the town along with the armed militia?
    Maybe Daryl will shoot an arrow in the chest of a few of the villagers and allow them to turn zombie...causing chaos within the town?

What will the big cliff hanger be? My guess is a pair of conflicts: Merle v Daryl and Andrea deciding between gov and old group.

Why didn't whatsherface tell them that Andrea was there too? Why so stingey with some info, but not other?

I think they should snipe out all the guards. Since it's "a city", most of the people there can't fight for **** to defend themselves; just the guards. Kill all the guards and you got a bunch of cows that will do as instructed.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options
    cmanx.jpg
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    Ricks attitude during a zombie apocalypse should be the norm. NOT the governors. When you have someone with open arms greeting you to join their community that should be a red flag. Being hostile, and and unwelcoming would make sense during an apocalypse. I don't know you. The risk is on my side for me to bring you in. Rick was in the right.

Great episode, can't believe only one more episode left. How long will the break be for?

Probably February. So long that they have to rerun 40 episodes so you can remember what transpired.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I think they should snipe out all the guards. Since it's "a city", most of the people there can't fight for **** to defend themselves; just the guards. Kill all the guards and you got a bunch of cows that will do as instructed.

The "guards" aren't that impressive either. Remember the girl couldn't even shoot a bow to save her life? I think this would be an easy take-down for Rick and the crew. Now, if the city guys stormed the prison (with a one-legged man, a baby, an emaciated woman, etc) it'd be a different story.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Who is Andrew again?

Andrew was the prisoner that Rick had locked in with zombies and somehow escaped to sound the alarm in the episode where T-Dogg got bit.

Wait, didn't he get killed in that episode? Why is he coming back into question? I'm not sure of the part that was being talked about.....with Carol being followed by Andrew through the woods? Is this a sneak peak I'm missing?
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    nothing new to add to the discussion, but I am really enjoying the show since the beginning. I am also not looking forward to a break... I can barely stand the wait from week to week :ohwell: