MFP FAMOUS!!

Options

Replies

• oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    B!tch, I told you to shut up in the last thread you made.

:laugh: :laugh: shots fired!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This is among the top 5 dumbest threads I've ever read. I've never heard of a single person on anyone's list and I've been on MFP for quite some time. And if you're concerned about being "MFP Famous" you may want to look into getting a life outside of cyberspace. Chances are, the more popular you are here, the less popular you are in the real world.

BOOM!

Guess you told us! You mad, bro?
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Should this list include people who create multiple accounts and then go trolling on the forums?

People really do that crap? Why?
    They lead sad sad lonely lives.

MPF famous = NO LIFE!!!

jim-carrey.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZW6X3YgtJZ.gif

1x85g.gif

tumblr_mbcjs1lHca1rqe7y6.gif

oh... and..

tumblr_mdi845yM981r0mwjz.gif
    FOR NOT BEING ON ANYONE'S LIST... F_CKERS! :)

You're on my list, bbgurl. :heart:
  • deadbambi
    Options
    This is among the top 5 dumbest threads I've ever read. I've never heard of a single person on anyone's list and I've been on MFP for quite some time. And if you're concerned about being "MFP Famous" you may want to look into getting a life outside of cyberspace. Chances are, the more popular you are here, the less popular you are in the real world.
    agreeeeed.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options

wow someone is angry they didn't make the list....

tumblr_mdhk6a5yn11ry6ybz.gif
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options

Gosh, you must be so popular in the real world!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options

BOOM!

Bro? So witty in your quest for MFP-awesomness that you can't stray away from such a common comeback and try something a little more original?

Nope, not mad at all. Just voicing my opinion, same as everyone else.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

there is no real world . . . only MFP :angry:

just for sh!ts and giggles . . . what are the other 4?
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    dude-dancing.gif

:laugh: :laugh:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Also now i wanna watch the three amigos.

Dammit, now I do too.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm not MFP famous I'm MFP royalty....

I've been here for ages and I only make special.appearances when I'm bored. *yawn*
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options

Not at all, I'd be disappointed if I DID.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

MPF famous = NO LIFE!!!

You're just jealous.

They are amazing and MFP wouldn't be the same without them. Srs.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

BOOM!

Bro? So witty in your quest for MFP-awesomness that you can't stray away from such a common comeback and try something a little more original?

Nope, not mad at all. Just voicing my opinion, same as everyone else.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm what makes MFP awesome!

Well that... and the myriad of other people who come here every day to make others smile.

Why don't you go hang out with your "real" friends? I'm sure someone as popular as you has better things to do.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Just out of curiosity, why should I be a slut for popularity in real world?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Hi Taunto.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Actually, if you look at the names being mentioned, I'd say at least 80% (random stat picked out of thin air to represent a high number) of the people nominated are those who inspire or educate, and often both. Some do it with facts, some do it with witty humor.

There are some that are popular just because they're popular. But the ones that are truly 'mfp famous' have a LOT to offer us 'normal' people.

This isn't totally a cool kids contest, you know? (In fact, there is some pretty damn good info presented by some of the unpopular, but famous ones too...)

Just saying. :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amber.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options

MPF famous = NO LIFE!!!

You're just jealous.

They are amazing and MFP wouldn't be the same without them. Srs.

Green with ENVY... greeennnn

Wenchilada.... hold MAH POODLE!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options

Not at all, I'd be disappointed if I DID.

Some of us didn't know or want to be mentioned. So ...

tumblr_lzvan8lueM1qgmck1o1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.