MFP FAMOUS!!

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I don't care to be famous or not famous...i am happy being myself...

thank you...the end.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    funny-captions-sexy-and-i-know-it.jpg
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    This is among the top 5 dumbest threads I've ever read. I've never heard of a single person on anyone's list and I've been on MFP for quite some time. And if you're concerned about being "MFP Famous" you may want to look into getting a life outside of cyberspace. Chances are, the more popular you are here, the less popular you are in the real world.

Actually, if you look at the names being mentioned, I'd say at least 80% (random stat picked out of thin air to represent a high number) of the people nominated are those who inspire or educate, and often both. Some do it with facts, some do it with witty humor.

There are some that are popular just because they're popular. But the ones that are truly 'mfp famous' have a LOT to offer us 'normal' people.

This isn't totally a cool kids contest, you know? (In fact, there is some pretty damn good info presented by some of the unpopular, but famous ones too...)

Just saying. :)

Well said. These famous people have inspired and helped me in many ways. They know their *kitten* and have earned their popularity, it's not about who can pull off the most gifs, there is a lot to learn from them.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    This is among the top 5 dumbest threads I've ever read. I've never heard of a single person on anyone's list and I've been on MFP for quite some time. And if you're concerned about being "MFP Famous" you may want to look into getting a life outside of cyberspace. Chances are, the more popular you are here, the less popular you are in the real world.

I'm interested in knowing the whole Top 5...
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Guess my work here is done. Pardon me for p!ssing in everyones' cheerios with my humble opinion.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

You soooo purty.....Gets in the van honey!
    Ima keep you a long time!
  • coe28
    Options

Actually, if you look at the names being mentioned, I'd say at least 80% (random stat picked out of thin air to represent a high number) of the people nominated are those who inspire or educate, and often both. Some do it with facts, some do it with witty humor.

There are some that are popular just because they're popular. But the ones that are truly 'mfp famous' have a LOT to offer us 'normal' people.

This isn't totally a cool kids contest, you know? (In fact, there is some pretty damn good info presented by some of the unpopular, but famous ones too...)

Just saying. :)

And yes, I do agree with most of what you've said.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

wow someone is angry they didn't make the list....

tumblr_mdhk6a5yn11ry6ybz.gif

Not at all, I'd be disappointed if I DID.

darlin, you made my list ;)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Soooooo.....posting pictures of the cast of Magic Mike is ok, but THIS thread is dumb?? Just checkin'....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/776424-hello-its-monday-mmm?page=2
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

wow someone is angry they didn't make the list....

tumblr_mdhk6a5yn11ry6ybz.gif

Not at all, I'd be disappointed if I DID.
    tumblr_m863acsrml1rcciplo1_400.gif
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

You soooo purty.....Gets in the van honey!
    Ima keep you a long time!

And it looks like her hair smells nice.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Guess my work here is done. Pardon me for p!ssing in everyones' cheerios with my humble opinion.

The only problem with your "humble opinion" is that it started out by calling somebody's thread one of the dumbest thing you've read. Since you've been on this site for a while, I'm sure you and I can recall many dumber things (Does anyone remember the one where this guy posted guide on how to be a professional creeper?)

Opinions, even harsh ones, can be said a bit mildly too. As pointed out by Mirey, The list so far is made up mainly of people who've been very supportive and informative to the community here, and some just make you laugh (which is good for the soul so I think thats good too)
  • deadbambi
    Options

bothering with the people in these forums most of the time is a painful experience. I find people are more discouraging and rude than they are kind. Don't worry about 'em. & I totes agree with your ~humble opinion~
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Troll!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

there is no real world . . . only MFP :angry:

just for sh!ts and giggles . . . what are the other 4?

1) Rate the person above you

B) What do you count as water

III) Which cleanse is best

* Help...someone in the car next to me on the interstate has a cheeseburger and now I feel the need to follow them and beat them up and take it from them...need support.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

Well with only 215 posts, you clearly haven't read enough to judge.
  • coe28
    Options

Soooooo.....posting pictures of the cast of Magic Mike is ok, but THIS thread is dumb?? Just checkin'....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/776424-hello-its-monday-mmm?page=2

Yes, "SusieQ". And well done on trolling my posts to pick one out for display.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Well with only 215 posts, you clearly haven't read enough to judge.

To be fair, you can read threads without posting. So, posting number is not a very good barometer on how much shes read.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

* Help...someone in the car next to me on the interstate has a cheeseburger and now I feel the need to follow them and beat them up and take it from them...need support.
    [/quote

I. am. dying. laughing at this.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    *suddenly realizes I have clearly been waaaay too productive at work*

I think it's funny how people are getting up in arms over this.....on both sides.......
This discussion has been closed.