SAHM 2/8/10 - 2/8/14

Options
12346»

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines, ladies! Just a reminder that "Exercise gives us endorphines. Endorphines make us happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands!"
    Enjoy your sweetie today. I am going to make bagels for mine, and I finally put my Milky Way Midnight in my food diary for consumption! Chocolate on Valentines... it only took me 2 weeks to eat it.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day right back atcha! It's my fave holiday cuz i love hearts and all the pink, red and white. :heart: :love:

(and h-ween is my least fave, in case you were wondering)
    didn't make bagels for my sweetie--but sent him off with a smile just the same :devil: (tmi, i know). he's working today.

so what are y'all doing today? crafting/baking with kids? going for a walk with your best loved ones? i'm hoping to either do leslie or kenpo today. def something! and some "schooling" and crafting.

later chicas--:flowerforyou:
  • blessdmomof4
    Options
    Welcome back STacy. Don't feel bad about enjoying yourself and being blessed to have some fun during your time off. I hope you all have a great time. Good luck w/ those fractions and division lol! We're doing long division too and I'm glad to have a vacation from it this week. In addition to my 8 yo daughter I homeschool our cousin (also 8 ) and their friend who is 9. These girls are challenging my teaching ability w/ multiplication and long division! Our little "school" is called TLC Academy (The Love of Christ Academy) and I'm glad that I decided to take February break this week because the teacher needs a little TLC :tongue:

Happy Valentines Day everyone! :heart: :heart: We had a wonderful morning at church and in about an hour I get to enjoy dinner and a movie with my sweet valentine:love: ! He proposed to me on Valentines Day weekend 12 years ago...my how time flies. Can't make it to the gym on Sundays so I saved 600 calories from yesterday. I don't know if that's legit but it will make me feel a little better about indulging at dinner tonight:laugh:

I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love!:heart::heart:

Melissa
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    So for dinner we made Pizza from scratch. For various reasons, I ended up making a pineapple pizza. It's probably my absolute favorite when we used to order Za. The pizza I made tonight tastes just like Pizza Hut (favorite chain)! I'M IN LOVE! What a treat. I used Sargento reduced sodium mozzarella, Dole pineapple tidbits, the walmart brand pizza sauce, and my usual pizza dough recipe. AMAZING! I really don't have to order pizza ever again, which is GREAT, cuz we were at the grocery store last night and Pizza Hut smelled INCREDIBLE right next door.
    My pizza tonight was 731 cals for 3 BIG slices (out of 8 total on a 12" rectangular Za), and 734 sodium. MUST make room for the leftovers soon!
    If I could find some low sodium canadian bacon/ham, I'd be in HEAVEN!

Hope you all had a fabulous Sweetheart's Day. We are celebrating by going out to dinner tomorrow to Texas Roadhouse, YUM! I've already decided I want to try something new-- the Smothered Chicken.
    Andy said he will go to rec center with me in the morning (he has the holiday off), so I will have motivation to earn my dinner, KWIM?
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible valentimes day and was over on calories. did not have the time to exercise. my husband made chicken marsala and i ate way too much!!! i have my weigh in tomorrow, let's just hope i dont gain. i am working on changing way in to fridays after this week,

have a great night
    michelle
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Hey, Michelle, no worries... adult time counts as exercise (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). The night is still young, go goose your hubby & get the message across already! Tee hee
  • staceyw37
    Options
    Hey, Michelle, no worries... adult time counts as exercise (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). The night is still young, go goose your hubby & get the message across already! Tee hee

missed you trish!
  • staceyw37
    Options
    I had a horrible valentimes day and was over on calories. did not have the time to exercise. my husband made chicken marsala and i ate way too much!!! i have my weigh in tomorrow, let's just hope i dont gain. i am working on changing way in to fridays after this week,

have a great night
    michelle

it's a journey--not just a cliche. it really is the kind of thing you take day by day. some days work great and others--well....
    i'm making 2 official weigh in days to keep myself on track. Mondays and Fridays. Mondays will help me focus on keeping in line on wknds and Fridays to see how my regular week goes.
    hope changing your weigh in brings you more confidence in achieving your goals!
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Missed ya too, Stacey. Was that a belly laugh I heard?
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/81697-sahm-2-15-2010-2-21-2010

Here's the new thread. Trish, I hope you don't mind!:flowerforyou:
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Dude, I completely spaced! I knew I was supposed to be doing something.