Lifting VS Love Handles.... Guess who won!!

Options

Replies

• FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What particular weight training sets did you do... this is awesome results!! Congrats!!:smile:

I posted a week's worth of workouts above- but like I said- each week is a little different. I mix up my set styles.. and I don't recommend my particular routine- it's a little convoluted and a simpler plan is definitely recommeded.

I also work out at home and only have access to SOME equipment.. so my IDEAL routine would be a little different! :-) I'd gladly share my DREAM workout too. If only I had unlimited resources hah
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I eat very little fruit (usually just berries in a post-workout shake). The majority of my carbs are incidental (i.e. in something I consume for either protein/fat's sake like avocado or from my veggies). Sweet potato and butternut squash are the only starches I consume on a regular basis and occasionally I'll have a flatout wrap or a 100 calorie pack of microwave popcorn. For me, carbs beget carbs. I'm a little bit of an apocalyptic thinker- so if I have a little bit of carbs I want them ALLLLL.
    THIS is so totally me too lol
    You look fantastc :bigsmile:
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Way to go!
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see what the next few months of lifting will do to this momma's body!
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Julesjhj
    Julesjhj Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I eat very little fruit (usually just berries in a post-workout shake). The majority of my carbs are incidental (i.e. in something I consume for either protein/fat's sake like avocado or from my veggies). Sweet potato and butternut squash are the only starches I consume on a regular basis and occasionally I'll have a flatout wrap or a 100 calorie pack of microwave popcorn. For me, carbs beget carbs. I'm a little bit of an apocalyptic thinker- so if I have a little bit of carbs I want them ALLLLL.

I totally get the "carbs beget carbs" way of thinking! My macro is about the same as yours. You have made awesome progress and have transformed your body! WTG! I just recently started tracking calories burned with a HRM...do you wear a HRM while you are lifting? Love the Eat Stop Eat principle and lost my last 20-30lbs doing IF. Good luck with your 1 year goal, I'm sure you will make it!!
  • FitandFab33
    Options

I totally get the "carbs beget carbs" way of thinking! My macro is about the same as yours. You have made awesome progress and have transformed your body! WTG! I just recently started tracking calories burned with a HRM...do you wear a HRM while you are lifting? Love the Eat Stop Eat principle and lost my last 20-30lbs doing IF. Good luck with your 1 year goal, I'm sure you will make it!!

I don't wear a HRM because I have yet to buy one- but I don't eat back calories unless I know I've burned a LOT (i.e. playing tennis or racquetball or volleyball for an hour+ or an extended run (>5 km). I've debated back and forth about a HRM but I don't think it'll actually benefit me (except for research's sake in determining afterburn and heartrate post-workout etc etc). This is my first go with eatstopeat, but I've done leangains IF for the last 3 weeks or so and I like it!

Thanks so much.. I'm looking forward to making progress! Congrats on your progress- that's amazing!
  • beproudbestrong
    Options
    WOW!!! U look amazing!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats on your progress!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WOW you did that in 2 1/2 months?!?!?!?! DAMN you are making me happier and happier that I got NROLFW xD
  • taaaters
    Options
    I'm gobsmacked, such a huge transformation in such a small window of time! Well done!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    Again, thank you guys!! The funny thing is.. I was starting to get discouraged as the scale movement is slow... but the measuring tape movement is quick. I'm so excited to see where my body ends up.. adn then where I can push it beyond that!
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    THAT THIGH GAP! You are my hero! What an incredible bounce back!

Thanks for sharing this! if you had any doubts on whether or not you should have posted, you really inspired me!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO!! Amazing job :) I'm so fascinated hahah :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Congrats, beautiful!
  • Angellaree
    Angellaree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thanks for sharing!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I work out 5 days per week:

M: Chest and Calves
    T: Legs (Quad focus) and Shoulders
    W: Glutes and Cardio
    Th: Arms and Core
    F: Legs (Ham focus) and Back

I can send you the details if you like (though there is some variety week to week): I change up the set styles (sometimes pyramid, sometimes reverse pyramid, super sets, giant sets, straight sets etc) and reps week to week.

In the beginning I did steady state cardio (ran on a treadmill with the baby hanging out) but then stopped cardio and focused on lifting. Now I do HIIT style cardio 2-3 times per week (15-25 mins) (sometimes on the treadmill and sometimes plyo circuits)

I would be more than happy to share details on any and all of the above with anyone interested.

yes please!!!! ^^^^ I just started strength training 4 weeks ago, but feel llike I need a routine, I amall over the place!
  • MissFitee
    MissFitee Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    In such short time... AMAZING! Good for you. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!