Lifting VS Love Handles.... Guess who won!!

Options

Replies

• toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    DAMN u look hot girl!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I saw the first pic and thought you looked amazing and I wished I looked like that already!

But then I saw the second pic and decided it was a better goal :P Congrats, you look amazing!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    THAT THIGH GAP! You are my hero! What an incredible bounce back!

Thanks for sharing this! if you had any doubts on whether or not you should have posted, you really inspired me!

Where?!? I think I was confused on what exactly that was.. haha
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I work out 5 days per week:

M: Chest and Calves
    T: Legs (Quad focus) and Shoulders
    W: Glutes and Cardio
    Th: Arms and Core
    F: Legs (Ham focus) and Back

I can send you the details if you like (though there is some variety week to week): I change up the set styles (sometimes pyramid, sometimes reverse pyramid, super sets, giant sets, straight sets etc) and reps week to week.

In the beginning I did steady state cardio (ran on a treadmill with the baby hanging out) but then stopped cardio and focused on lifting. Now I do HIIT style cardio 2-3 times per week (15-25 mins) (sometimes on the treadmill and sometimes plyo circuits)

I would be more than happy to share details on any and all of the above with anyone interested.

yes please!!!! ^^^^ I just started strength training 4 weeks ago, but feel llike I need a routine, I amall over the place!

I posted a week's worth of workouts in an earlier comment... please let me know if you have any questions :-)
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC. Congratulations! The difference is SUPER obvious.
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Massive High Five to a fellow heavy lifter. :D

You look fantastic, amazing job :D xx
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm currently trying to do. Eliminate the love handles!!!! I'm also lifting heavy, mixed with cardio (on week 10) but I haven't seen results quite this drastic. Here's to hoping though.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow- congrats on ur transformation! U look FABULOUS!!! I've been lifting 6 wks M-W-F. I don't look no where near as ur transformation.
    What is IF and eatstopeat???
    Maybe in not lifting HEAVY???!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I smiled when I saw the title of this post before I even saw your pictures. Great job, you look fantastic! Lifting heavy gives amazing results.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Win. Total win.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • samerzz16
    Options
    Thats amazing!...Definitely a quick transformation
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    omg! i want your body!!!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    O MY GOSH! Yo look amazing and your beginning/pregnancy weight is. I had a csection and alot more loose skin thaN what you look like you had. But I would LOVE to know what your weight lifting routine looks like. (and excercise routine) All I have are 15lb and 25lb arm weights.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    WOW! i love lifting too but dont do it as often as i should. Ya i should get on it LOL Congrats!
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. I've dropped a pile of weight since getting fed up with my post baby body. I've been dogging it with lifting though. Time to go back to those beautiful hunks of steel. I want this last bit of flab gone... And some toned abs and arms!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    A_MAZ_ING....Honey that waist is SUPER SEXY....Thanks for the visual of what I will have one day....Nice...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!