Need to lose between 30-40 lbs??

Options

Replies

• missyannb85
    Options
    ALRIGHT GUYS, STILL WORKING ON GETTING THIS SPREADSHEET ON HERE. I'M GETTING FRUSTRATED TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!
  • loreeen
    Options
    did quite well today and yesterday. nly signed up 2 days ago and progress already! :)

635598.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • KAG5150
    Options
    Heaviest weight 190
    2/1 weight 166.8
    2/10 weight 167.8
    2/24 goal weight 163
    Final goal weight 135

I am not sure what happened as well. Superbowl Sunday was pretty bad for me. I had like 4 beers. I don't drink very often at all but Superbowl Sunday is one of my days. I wonder if perhaps it made me retain water. Weird thing was, i weighed yesterday and weighed 165.8 so I gained 2 lbs overnight. Hmmm! Who knows but maybe next week I will be down 3 lb.s

I will continue to post on my weight on here until we figure out a different way.

Thanks everyone for your support!
    Karil
  • missyannb85
    Options
    weight%20loss%20chart.jpg
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Good luck with the spreadsheet !! Well today is the day we start our journey together so good luck to everyone.
    My weight stays the same as yesterday at 156 lbs with a 2 week goal of 153 lbs
  • missyannb85
    Options
    still didn't work... hmmmmm...
  • missyannb85
    Options
    weight%20loss%20chart.jpg
  • missyannb85
    Options
    I FINALY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY OH WHY OH WHY IS IT SOOOO SMALL?!?!?!
  • KAG5150
    Options
    I don't know why it appears small, but you did a great job. It looks great! will you just update it weekly after we post our weight in and repost?
    go get you a nice ice tea sweetened with splenda :)

Thanks a bunch!
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    Am I too LATE?!?!?!

OK... I'm in too.... Just Started Jorge Cruise BFC and will modify a bit... I like the idea of lowering the sugar cosumption.

About Me: Heather 38 yo Single Mom (3) with a long term Spousal Equivalent
    Heaviest :225
    Starting:174
    Goal 140-145
    Feb 24 Goal: 168

The SE and I are going on a cruise in MAY and I need to be smokin by then...
    Wednesdays are good for me... I like that it's in the middle of the week...
    My area of weakness the weekends and at night when I'm home... have been gaining and losing the same 10 lbs for years now... it's time to let it go...for good....

YES WE CAN!!!!
  • missyannb85
    Options
    weight%20challenge%202.jpg

Hope this comes in BIGGER!
  • missyannb85
    Options
    Alright guys! I am giving up on this for the evening before I lose my mind! :) If you can't see it well on the bottom right of your screen you can zoom in to 150%. I will try to work on it some tomorrow. If you have ANY SUGGESTIONS as t how to fix this problem, let me know!!
    Great job today everyone! I can't believe some of you lost since 2 days ago! AWSOME!!! Keep up the great work!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I hit a milestone last night and ran for 1 mile straight on the treadmill. That's the longest straight run of my life and I'm really happy. It took me 12 minutes. Then I started feeling really crappy, like sick to my stomach, and really couldn't eat dinner. Blech I still don't feel good, I hope it gets better during the day.

Sounds like maybe you didn't cool down long enough after. I know I feel pretty sick when I don't cool down enough. You should keep moving (at a slow, but steady pace -- light walking, kick the feet side to side, whatever you feel like) until your heart is at or near it's resting rate. It's really bad to stop moving when your heart rate is too high, it needs to come down gradually.

Congrats on the mile, though! How awesome is that!!

Yay! Thanks for the reply :) I did 60 min alltogether and about 30 min was cooldown after that run, just because I was feeling so cruddy. I guess I have a bug or something..lame!
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Rebecca. I am 18 years old. I gained a lot of wiegh t becuase I had my daughter when I was 16. Im excited for this support group!

Heaviest Wieght: 179
    Starting Wieght: 149
    Goal Wieght: 125
    Mini Goals
    March 10: 144
    April 10: 139
    May 10: 131
    June 10: 125
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So because of the snowstorm here in NY, my gym is closed = no weigh in on the usual scale. So i used my moms upstairs, which I have used once before and seems pretty accurate, and it said 165. so hopefully this is accurate. Hope anyone in the northeast enjoyed their snow day, maybe burned some extra calories shoveling snow, which I have yet to do. Hope everyone else just enjoyed their day and had a good weigh in!

SW: 174

CW: 165

GW 2/24: 162

Final GW: 130
  • Emilydmo
    Emilydmo Posts: 101
    Options
    I didn't get to get my weight in, but there is no change for me (210.5) since I posted my introductory post! Here's to a good week for us all!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I had a bad day today. My friend invited me and some other friends for lunch and it was all Indian food! I couldnt resist!!!
    I am ashamed to even write it down in my food diary today because I must have over eaten for sure. Sorry, its just one of those days. I tried hard to eat within my limits but I feel I may have gone overboard. I feel like crap. And then this weekend will be tough since its Valentine's day and all. My husband is treating me to a nice weekend away. I cannot say no.

I will keep exercising but I don't think my food intake will be that great. Please pray for me....

Thanks. Hoping for a better day tomorrow and a better week ahead!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hope I am not too late, I saw this earlier and it said we'd have a day or two to join? I was at work so didn't have time to type anything up. If I am too late I understand, pls send me a msg and let me know :smile:

Heaviest: 252
    MFP start: 225
    CW: 211
    GW: 180 (will reassess when i get here)

I am 27 and have always been heavy set, about 5'6', large bone structure, so not really looking to get "skinny" persay, i like my curves, but want to get fitter and ENJOY excercising! which is a goal i am starting to accomplish. so i think 180 is a good weight for me, shoujld take me down to about at least a 12, am 14 now.

I gained a little bit back after xmas, not during oddly enough as I was away, but when I got back I was sick a week and been drained and didn't get right back to working out... I am slowly getting back on track....got out of my box and got the courage to try spin this week and have done it twice.... if I keep it up my weeks will look like M & W SPIN, T & TH Zumba for 75 min, fri rest, saturday a class called body pump, and sunday rest.... I walk daily with my dog.

I would love to add some ppl as friends who are also interested in keeping each other motivated outside of the group who have similar goals....as in commenting/leaving encouraging messages on each others profile pages and statuses etc. Please add me if you are interested in this :)

PG :flower:

oops mini goal for the 24th.... lets start with 208, = 1.5 lbs per week.
  • summernite72
    Options
    My name is Melissa. I am 37 years old. I want to be the person I know I am. I am tired of being unhealthy and having to go up in sizes all the time. I have 3 children and have been married almost 10 years. I started to excercise on a daily basis about 6 weeks ago with the P90..no X after it. Tony Horton and Jillian Michaels have become very good friends of mine on the DVD player. A friend of mine told me of this site. I am very happy she did.

Weight on Dec 26th, 2009: 179lbs
    Current Weight: 168.8
    BMI-28
    Goal Weight : 135lbs(I look my best here) but 140 would be awesome!!!!

Weekends are hard for me, I want to eat everything I see because I am out of my routine. However, my mini goal is to continue to eat healthy on the weekends as I do during the week and quit making excuses why I didn't. My goal for the two weeks weight wise is 4 lbs.

I am new to the site, so hopefully, I can figure this all out quickly. I would like to add my Ticker, but don't know how...anyone?

I AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP, AND I KNOW WE ALL CAN DO IT.....SEE THE GOAL AND GO FOR IT!!!!!!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I had a bad day today. My friend invited me and some other friends for lunch and it was all Indian food! I couldnt resist!!!
    I am ashamed to even write it down in my food diary today because I must have over eaten for sure. Sorry, its just one of those days. I tried hard to eat within my limits but I feel I may have gone overboard. I feel like crap. And then this weekend will be tough since its Valentine's day and all. My husband is treating me to a nice weekend away. I cannot say no.

I will keep exercising but I don't think my food intake will be that great. Please pray for me....

Thanks. Hoping for a better day tomorrow and a better week ahead!
    Just pick yourself back up and get back on it! We all have bad days! Try to get some extra cardio in. Good luck for the next week. Enjoy your nice weekend away!