Diet Pills???

Options

Replies

• Mamatano
    Mamatano Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Will you take this pills for the rest of your life? its not sustainable.
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are NOT the answer but they can be used as a part of weight loss. The main tools are eating right and exercise but adding a doctor prescribed pill can help as long as you have the main tools down. Good luck on your journey!!!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Will you take this pills for the rest of your life? its not sustainable.

Why is it not sustainable?

Many people take pills daily for a many different reasons. Some will even die if they don't. It's sustainable.

If a diet pill really did work, you know crossed the ATP golf stream in the mitochondrial layers and whatnot, then why wouldn't one take it every day and eat all the cake?
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    take 200 to 250mg caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine (Bronk-Aid), then go to the gym. Guarantee you'll be all like AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    be your own cheerleader, trust the process. work hard and things will change. it takes time and dedicaion. thats it. do it
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Like all of the others on here! Coming from someone who knows first hand! The first time I tried to lose weight I did it by diet pills, that was when Stacker 2's were out! I lost 60lbs but then the product was banned due to all of the health problems it caused! After I could no longer take them I gained all the weight back plus more in less than one year. I tried a second time with another brand of pills and saw no results! I have learned this time around the only way to do this is to dedicate your life to healthy eating habits and exercise!
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I won't recommend diet pills for you since you have 10-20lbs to loose. If you eat clean (no processed, artifical food, etc) you can loose at least 7lbs easy. I have used diet pills myself, but I had 127lbs to loose. I used Alli, and had none of the nasties associated with it. Since I've been off it, I have managed to loose 15lbs on my own. I have no plans on starting it up again because I've been following the Eat Clean Diet, which is really not a diet, and it has been wonderful for me. I also have not been counting calories and have been seeing a loss when I step on the scale. I would highly recommend eating clean - check out Tosca Reno's book.
  • phxricky
    phxricky Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oxyelite pro worked good for me. Also look into the ECA stack.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    18? self-hate? only 10-20 lbs to lose? Been there, done that. Tried all the pills. They just made me jittery and nauseated. Waste of money, honestly.
  • RL100less
    RL100less Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Pills don't work. Eating healthy doesn't equal weight loss. Track your calories and set a budget.
  • phxricky
    phxricky Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    take 200 to 250mg caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine (Bronk-Aid), then go to the gym. Guarantee you'll be all like AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!

LOL TRUE STORY
  • RL100less
    RL100less Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tracking calories and a heart rate monitor is the only way to do it and stay healthy. Living example..., also blood pressure from clinical to normal, ZERO, Nohing, ANY pills.
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Options
    Nice try, troll post
  • RobinME
    RobinME Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I tried the diet pills and I developed a heart murmur just a couple months later that led to me passing out at work and going for an ambulance ride. Please don't take them! I eat clean and smart now and my heart murmur has disappeared. I have lost 88 pounds since then. It can be done, but it has to be slowly. That is way more healthy for the body.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Before I got serious about it (lifestyle change) I went to the store and read all the ingredients to the diet pills on the back of the boxes.. From what I could tell, though I'm no expert, it was nothing but caffeine and some herbs and vitamins for like TWENTY DOLLARS OR MORE! no way. So instead i just bought a generic multivitamin ($3.00) A bottle of fish oil (about $5.00) and drank a cup of coffee. changed eating habits and hit the gym. Yeah it took around eight weeks or so of work for the first 20 to come off but I feel better now and it was worth it. GL
  • dcyr009
    Options
    YES. There is a diet pill that works. It takes one hour a day to consume it. While you’re taking it every day you will find you have more energy. It helps build your muscles and it is free. There are so many benefits it is worth every moment. The name of the pill is “Walk_For_An_Hour_A_Day”. It has the best chemical reaction you can get in a pill.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I would give the tracking and exercising more than a month. Sounds like your expectations, not your results, are more likely the culprit here. 1lb a week is normal and healthy but difficult to see as 'results' due to daily water fluctuations.
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I tried diet pills twice. The first time was just for a week and I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!!! I couldn't sleep!! I was constipated. It was awful!! I lost 6 pounds that week but I was 305 to start with so not a big deal and nothing I couldn't have done on my own.

I'm a hardhead and tried it again. lol!! That time I lost about 40 pounds but gained it all back when I stopped taking the pills. You CAN NOT continue to use the pills. Slowly your body becomes immune to the effects and you have to continue to up your dosage. As my dosage increased, I began having horible stomach issues and horrible constipation.

Bottom line, do it on your own. SO much easier, cheaper, and long lasting.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    haha dont ask about diet pills on here unless you want to get lynched. But i suppose the title of this site says it all.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Pills don't work. Eating healthy doesn't equal weight loss. Track your calories and set a budget.

This.

If diet pills worked noone would be overweight.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoWxINhqTDE430uThjuY4C3I3QSZwlybaITmze7CpLzYEkyAUz

Noone is overweight. So diet pills work?