HOW I found the time. And YOU can too.

Options

Replies

• mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I needed your inspiration today thank you.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. You rock! I've also had to do an overhaul on my life to be able to exercise, but it's worth it! You look great.
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You are seriously awesome. I'm going to go work out right now! haha
  • smellyrichelley
    smellyrichelley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love this. You are my new hero.
  • pode23
    Options
    Bump
  • Yep, you are pretty awesome!! So true as well - only you can improve your health
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    So true! We make time for what's important.

When I first started making fitness a priority, I was not prepared for the little bit of guilt that came with that. I mean, there are lots of good things that I need be doing. Then I realized that none of those things matter, if I drop dead of a heart attack.

So, I made time for what's important. Me.
  • molliepw
    molliepw Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    amazing story and so motivational!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing transformation!! Totally true also!

If its important to you , you will find a way , If not you will find an excuse

You ROCK!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    YOure freakin amazing!!!!!
  • HananYako30
    HananYako30 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring so many of us. I was one of those moms who filled my schedule up with my kids activities and made absolutely no time for myself. Now that I think about it, that was probably my cover to avoid facing the reality of how much weight I needed to lose. Well, when the kids started to comment about my weight I realized that I had to make ME time. Now I go to the gym every morning at 5:15am, and I am back in time to get them ready for school. Best part is that I have so much more energy for the rest of the day. My journey is just beginning, but I plan to keep doing what it takes just like you did. Thanks again for sharing such an inspirational story.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • sunraew
    sunraew Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done you! That was a huge transition and you look fantastic now, Joy. Thanks for sharing your story.

Extreme back-pain/ paralysis was never something that I would have associated with sneaking just one more bite of cheesecake, etc. I'll be using that motivational thought from now on!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! A great transformation. If this cannot inspire a person, nothing will. Congratulations. You rock.
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • dbh3425
    dbh3425 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So glad we're MFP friends, and I love that dress! :)
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't agree with you more. You have to make it happen, you're results are incredible! I am just beginning my journey, people tell me all the time. "5 days a week? I don't know where you find the time." You are proof of it. Just making time for yourself and do it. I always tell people I never want to workout, but at the end of it I'm happy! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! You are awesome :) Go girl go!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    wow! that's truly amazing! what an inspiration:D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!