Eating enough...why is it so hard?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

indeed. The common sense- but unfortunately common sense and a good understanding of what fuels your body well for different purposes seem to be why folks have a hard time. Although I don't think I've noticed a a strong trend line one way or the other- but I can tell you I fully concur with the "chronic over estimate burns and under estimates foods" trend line.

I'm definitely don't fall into either categories- I've never been obese- never had more than 10-15 pounds to lose and have been doing the whole bulk/cutting thing- I think I am just one of those people who am hungry all the time LOL.

i would consider myself someone who is 'always hungry' or nearly always.

although i can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that even tho i basically always 'feel' hungry, my body does not really require more nutrients. in other words, i'll often 'feel' hungry even tho i'm really not... or perhaps i should say that i often think i feel hungry lol

I think my belly is convinced my throats been slit and I haven't consumed food in days.

So annoying when I finish my day out at work and I'm like legit hungry and feeling undernourished when I've had 1000 of my pitiful 1500. I'm like really- what else am I going to eat? yogurt LOL shameful.