How many push ups can you do at one go?

Options

Replies

• FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    At once I'd say about 40 (on toes) maybe more... if split, I've done 80 on my toes and 40 on my knees and was pretty pooped. Mind you, I also did 300 squats and 100 assited pull ups :/

are you ****ting me??? 80 push ups? beated me by llike 10
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    I typically do four sets of forty to fifty before breakfast.

...yea, been doing this for awhile now. :/

why sad face brah!?:D Thats a fukin lot
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    86 the last time i was challenged :D

holy push ups thats lot
  • Maria_T007
    Options
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    15, rest then another 14. I've been working on getting to 2 sets of 15 (real push ups, not girly ones) so I don't know if I can do more than 15 or not... I'll try right now! :D
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    16!:bigsmile:
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I did five sets of 30 each tonight... Back from shoulder rehab on the right and a broken clavicle on the left in the past couple of months but I am pretty sure I can do at least 50 if I felt like it at the moment.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    30 :sad:
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    None so far. I have never in my life been able to do a pushup, but I'm working on it!
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I haven't done push ups for months but I just dropped to the floor and I managed 30 real ones. Pretty shocked to be honest...:D Especially since I have had a nip of bourbon (It's my birthday)
  • CentralCaliCycling
    Options
    I haven't done push ups for months but I just dropped to the floor and I managed 30 real ones. Pretty shocked to be honest...:D Especially since I have had a nip of bourbon (It's my birthday)

Excellent - and Happy Birthday!!!
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options

haha hell i cant do 30 after taking a break for months:D and happy bday!
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    I did five sets of 30 each tonight... Back from shoulder rehab on the right and a broken clavicle on the left in the past couple of months but I am pretty sure I can do at least 50 if I felt like it at the moment.
    hha thats damn strong!
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    16!:bigsmile:

xD U GO!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    102- completed the 100 pushup challenge in 2nd go. Failed at 93 in the first time.
  • rosieg1979
    rosieg1979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    None. Not one. But I will be able to!
  • CentralCaliCycling
    Options
    I was pretty sure I could do at least 50 even though I have only been back to them for the last couple of weeks - turned out I was right. 50 it is today - probably should be able to do 60 next week and 70 the week after. Not sure if I want to push 100 since riding is my sport.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    102- completed the 100 pushup challenge in 2nd go. Failed at 93 in the first time.

I can definately tell by that bod brah:D
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    In kung fu class on Saturday morning I did 30 on my fingertips and 30 on my knuckles. Probably could've done more. Fingertip pushups really suck.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Like this 10, 10, 10, 10, 10. Sets with other sets in between.