how do you wear lingerie?

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, it's fun to leave it on, and just pull it to the side enough to continue with the festivities.
    Be forewarned that this can lead to chaffing, though.

chafing dear....chaffing has too much fiber...
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Sometimes, it's fun to leave it on, and just pull it to the side enough to continue with the festivities.
    Be forewarned that this can lead to chaffing, though.
    chafing dear....chaffing has too much fiber...
    Oops. Fixed. Thanks. Chaffing could be fun too.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    excuse me while i go slip into somthing a little more comfortable :)

Cow-Kigurumi-Costume-Animal-Onesie-Adult-Cosplay-Pajamas-1.jpg

?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Husband hasn't seemed to mind when I disappear for a few minutes and emerge clunking around in 4" bedroom heels, thigh-highs and other such pretty things. :bigsmile:
    Believe me - he won't care how you get into it....but he will definitely enjoy taking it off (or exploring around it). :)

This! I just appear at the door while the husbands watching telly!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    excuse me while i go slip into somthing a little more comfortable :)

This. Say that!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I just change into it and walk into the bedroom with it on.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I only wear it from 3 to 5 every day. I gotta make sure it's back in my wife's dresser before she gets home at 5:45. Makes me feel pretty.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I only wear it from 3 to 5 every day. I gotta make sure it's back in my wife's dresser before she gets home at 5:45. Makes me feel pretty.

Lol....dude, I can never find any to fit my fat *kitten*...
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    By the way - you muuuuuust greet him at the door sometime wearing nothing but your lingerie and heels as well. That's a *great* way to get date night started off on the right foot. And you're almost guaranteed not one but TWO sexy times that evening. (This is kind of a big thing once married with kids....so maybe you already are so lucky...but for the rest of us, two times in an evening is like hitting the lottery!)
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Best Answer!!! LMFAO I'll never forget the time I walked into the bedroom and found my husband being silly by having my crotchless catsuit on. God if I'd had a camera....

I like the robe idea myself, especially if you get something with thigh highs.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Pics or didn't happen.

somebody had to say it
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnrrjySJbQ1qf9jcfo1_500.gif
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Haha I feel you on this... I never actually understood lingerie... you spend all this money to look so good for 5 seconds before it's off. But seriously... one thing I learned since being with my significant other... never ever buy something that isn't comfortable for you. They know it, and it's not so sexy then. Example... I'm not girly girly either... you won't see me wearing some lacy number with panty hose and heels... get some cute boy shorts, and maybe a cute cami, you can wear that under, it's cute and different, and yea. Now, if you were living with him or staying the night you can try other things, like jump out of the shower, put on a teddy and just walk into the room and be like "oh hi there!"
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I change into PJs after we put the kids into bed, so if I'm going to put something of that nature on, I do it then and just stroll back out of the bedroom like it's the most normal thing in the world.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Also, don't neglect the grooming under the lingerie. It would be a shame to peel it off, and have something... well, something frightening... like the pics in the NC-17 group here on MFP. Lots of tufts of hair poking out from buttholes. :sick: You don't want that.
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    Just walk around naked... lol its the best way :)

or if you just have to wear the lingerie...... just get ready for bed as normal (shower, shave, etc assuming you do this before bed) and then just walk out and crawl on top of him. :)
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Id like to wear it at work ... that way when i get home ..he's already home and its a nice surprise when i undress walking in through the door... usually does the trick after a long day... get to please him and get my pleasure out of it... lmao ... just depends when they least expect it..is the best way :happy:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Be forewarned that this can lead to chafing, though.

You could always find something that doesn't require any pushing to the side. Garter, stockings, no panties.... WHEE!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Also, don't neglect the grooming under the lingerie. It would be a shame to peel it off, and have something... well, something frightening... like the pics in the NC-17 group here on MFP. Lots of tufts of hair poking out from buttholes. :sick: You don't want that.

Every time you bring up people's *kitten* tufts I LMAO. You've done it often today. I should probably clean my monitor off at this point. :flowerforyou:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

I have no words.

LOL.