how do you wear lingerie?

Options

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    So...I guess I've always been kind of a tom boy. Never really been one to get dressed up unless totally necessary. The most I do is mascara, eyeliner and straighten my hair a couple times a week if I'm going to the bar or a party. I wanna get some lingerie and "surprise" my bf. This is probably a really dumb question but....what do I do? haha. Like....ladies, how do you "present" your new lingerie to your bf/gf/hookup buddy when you buy it? Do you go into the bathroom, change into it then strut your sexy *kitten* into the bedroom and let the fun times start? Do you put it on under your clothes then let him/her discover it while undressing you? I just feel like I'd feel kinda silly going and changing into something, walking out and standing there and waiting for a reaction just to have the lingerie removed in a few minutes. IDK...I'm weird. What do you guys think?

If the lingerie lands on the floor before you really get started, you might want to re-think how things are going, and your choice of wardrobe.

firstly, pic a style that flatters your body. Teddies -properly- fit very few women. I would go with a chemise or babydoll. If you can try it on before buying, that's great. for a babydoll that is flowy, I'd go with a length that sits just below the pantie line.
    You don't want anything too complicated or strappy.

Buy a few things, lay it out on the bed before you go out for the evening and ask him which one he likes best.. then wear the panties to that set and change later when you get home.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    We've been married for 7 years, and my favorite thing to do to this day is just go and get changed and then walk around till he notices me. It's always super fun, and wherever I'm standing when he notices me, is usually where the sexy time happens!!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Wear it under your normal clothes, and tell him about it when you're in a public place, like out to dinner AND show him a bra strap or some of the lace discretely. You'll both be thinking about it the rest of the night, which is super sexy. He won't be able to wait to take you home!

Have fun!
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I wear it to work (under my clothes obviously!) to make me feel special if I've been in a bad rut (I'm in sales and something silly like that makes me feel confident) it's like I'm hiding a kinky secret from everyone >3

LOL love this!!

seriously you have to do it! Matching silkies seem to make me sales person of the year O:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I wear sexy things under my work clothes too, sometimes really inappropriately naughty things, nobody other than me knows, but it makes me feel good, and my man likes it when he knows I am wearing something nice and only he will know. :wink:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    So...I guess I've always been kind of a tom boy. Never really been one to get dressed up unless totally necessary. The most I do is mascara, eyeliner and straighten my hair a couple times a week if I'm going to the bar or a party. I wanna get some lingerie and "surprise" my bf. This is probably a really dumb question but....what do I do? haha. Like....ladies, how do you "present" your new lingerie to your bf/gf/hookup buddy when you buy it? Do you go into the bathroom, change into it then strut your sexy *kitten* into the bedroom and let the fun times start? Do you put it on under your clothes then let him/her discover it while undressing you? I just feel like I'd feel kinda silly going and changing into something, walking out and standing there and waiting for a reaction just to have the lingerie removed in a few minutes. IDK...I'm weird. What do you guys think?

Well I'm married, but normally, I just come out of the shower wearing it under the towel, then drop the towel. It doesn't usually matter because I'm not in it for long.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I don't anymore! When I was bigger, I'd wear things quite often, I still have them hung up in the back of my closet. Since losing weight, I'm more aware of every single flaw my body has and feel quite childish trying to dress myself up to look desirable.

Hoping this changes eventually. =/
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Heck, since I wear it most of the time, it just depends on what is on the agenda. wink wink.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Under my clothes or even better under a long coat... really any and every chance I get!!! Just ordered a whole dresser full from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on Yandy.com.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

with snow!
    17359421-17359424-large.jpg
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Under my clothes or even better under a long coat... really any and every chance I get!!! Just ordered a whole dresser full from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on Yandy.com.

i looooooveeeeeee yandy!! i get most of my outfits from there lol :heart:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    depends on what you buy .....

i have everything....

so I wear the bra's and panties out on the date....

they get unwrapped after the date.....then after the monkey sex, I go and put on something a little more comfortable.....and usually either sheer or satin....

then cue monkey sex part two.....

then I'll put on a little robe with a cute tie in the front for when I go to make him a sammich....

and usually...that cues monkey sex part three...

so yeah...that's how that works.
    Why are you not in my basement? err... friends list, I meant friends list!
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options

with snow!

as long as she comes with it ....im buying :devil:
    17359421-17359424-large.jpg
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    do it on a day you are home first, if you live together, (if not ask if you can come over early and wait for him) get dressed in your sexy time lingerie and let him find you when he comes home on the bed in your new garb =] for added effect you could be getting the party started all by yourself *mr.bean face* if you know what i mean,. they seem to like that lol
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    depends on what you buy .....

i have everything....

so I wear the bra's and panties out on the date....

they get unwrapped after the date.....then after the monkey sex, I go and put on something a little more comfortable.....and usually either sheer or satin....

then cue monkey sex part two.....

then I'll put on a little robe with a cute tie in the front for when I go to make him a sammich....

and usually...that cues monkey sex part three...

so yeah...that's how that works.

Alex_is_Hawks, you are my f*cking hero!! ROCKSTAR!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    excuse me while i go slip into somthing a little more comfortable :)

Cow-Kigurumi-Costume-Animal-Onesie-Adult-Cosplay-Pajamas-1.jpg

?

hot stuff baby tonight!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    excuse me while i go slip into somthing a little more comfortable :)

Cow-Kigurumi-Costume-Animal-Onesie-Adult-Cosplay-Pajamas-1.jpg

?
    Where are her teats? I want to see the teats.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Like this:

693557030.jpg

Sorry. Could not resist. :P
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    The first Christmas I was dating my now-husband, I showed up at his front door on Christmas Eve in a red bra and panties, high black boots, a Santa hat, and a big long coat over it all....then dropped the coat at the door.

I prayed all the way there that I wouldn't get in an accident on the way..:laugh:
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I only wear it from 3 to 5 every day. I gotta make sure it's back in my wife's dresser before she gets home at 5:45. Makes me feel pretty.

Funny as hell thanks!