how do you wear lingerie?

Options

Replies

• kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    depending on the style of lingerie..... I wear it under my clothes as well to work. if it not bulky and doesnt make me hot from being tight and then covered with normal clothes. like corsets are tight and under regular clothes I get hot so I either wear it as my shirt under a blazer or wait to change into later...
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Sometimes, it's fun to leave it on, and just pull it to the side enough to continue with the festivities.
    Be forewarned that this can lead to chafing, though.
    You could always find something that doesn't require any pushing to the side. Garter, stockings, no panties.... WHEE!
    Some of us enjoy the pushing-to-the-side bit. :bigsmile:
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    As long as you feel comfortable and somewhat confident... he's not gonna care how you present it :) Just pretend like you're wearing regular clothes if you must... try not to be self-conscious and you should be just fine.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Also, don't neglect the grooming under the lingerie. It would be a shame to peel it off, and have something... well, something frightening... like the pics in the NC-17 group here on MFP. Lots of tufts of hair poking out from buttholes. :sick: You don't want that.
    Every time you bring up people's *kitten* tufts I LMAO. You've done it often today. I should probably clean my monitor off at this point. :flowerforyou:
    The worst part? It's true. :sick:
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    just walk in and throw it on the floor...that's where it's gonna end up in about 2 minutes anyway!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Change in the bathroom and freshen yourself up then do a striptease and lapdance.

Works like a charm!
  • megodfre
    megodfre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    On occasion, I wear corsets under clothes and go out with my FI to dinner/shopping/whatever we're doing in the evening. He usually will grab my back/hips at some point, so when he feels the lingerie, he gets excited. Like, insta-boner. Making him wait to see it or do anything about it until we get home always gets him soooo worked up, no matter what we do he's blown away. Like, happy smiles and incoherent babbling. It's great.

EDIT: Wearing it out gives me an amazing shape too, so he's already a bit more ready-to-go from having a better picture to look at before he even knows what's going on. All about getting it into his mind on various levels
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnrrjySJbQ1qf9jcfo1_500.gif

Thanks for that outburst of laughter! Now everyone at work thinks I'm crazy.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    No lingerie. Feel awkward in it. lol.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I only wear it from 3 to 5 every day. I gotta make sure it's back in my wife's dresser before she gets home at 5:45. Makes me feel pretty.

Pics or it did not happen:tongue:

Best reaction I ever had was wearing it when he came in from work and I was cooking in the kitchen. Baking is the best gives you frosting and at least 45 min.... I tried my famous fried porkchops once and was completely ignored.:bigsmile:
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    As for the lingerie thing... I like just heading to the bedroom or bathroom to change and then standing in front of the tv until he notices. "Hey, get out of the way, what are you do---oh! Thats...ok!!"
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnrrjySJbQ1qf9jcfo1_500.gif

my boyfriend tries to do this every time we have sex so I am laughing like a fool here...

I am lucky my boyfriend likes naked best. I flash him and it's on ;-)
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    This thread made me laugh & smile so hard. I wore lingerie on our 3rd anniversary. We showered together before going out to eat & I changed into it in front of him. I even had him help me put things on. It kept the anticipation up all night -- pun not intended :happy:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice and laughs people!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    LOVE his response to it.
    LOVE how I look in it.
    LOVE how I feel in it.

If he's visiting and we don't have the kids that weekend, I usually do all my cooking in it. lol
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Go go commando...the air is lingerie
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I generally wear it on my body.

Then, the floor wears it.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Depends...

Time A) I asked him to close his eyes and sit on the bed- I undressed with a matching french panty and bra set with a piece of ribbon around my neck (twas his birthday... present ;D ) and sat on his lap and well... yes :D

Time B) Bathroom change round (we had the house to ourselves) and I presented myself to her in a oversized man's shirt (twas white but not exactly crisp as I had hidden it under a towel)

Time C) He'd gone to put the pizza box away- it was summer so not wearing much anyways- and then put on the things from my secret trip to specailised adult store

For Christmas I'm planning on either the good ol' Santa outfit or bra-less in a tight fitting super hero t shirt and matching panties.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I wear it to work (under my clothes obviously!) to make me feel special if I've been in a bad rut (I'm in sales and something silly like that makes me feel confident) it's like I'm hiding a kinky secret from everyone >3
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I wear it to work (under my clothes obviously!) to make me feel special if I've been in a bad rut (I'm in sales and something silly like that makes me feel confident) it's like I'm hiding a kinky secret from everyone >3

LOL love this!!