18-23 college students

Options

Replies

• EllennD
    EllennD Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    im 18 and in a full time job :)
  • I'm 19 years old! I want to lose about 20 pounds and the gain 10 pounds of muscle!

add me! :)
  • abrewer563
    Options
    i just graduated college, so don't worry there is an end in sight!

I was in a similar situation, I played sports all thru highschool and was very petite once I graduated and starting working full time and going to college full time I gained a lot of weight. I'm hoping to lose about 11 more pounds. Good luck to you in your journey! Feel free to add me!
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    20, studying Mandarin full-time and working! Also, I'm preparing for going abroad next semester, I simply must get off this extra weight, nothing can stop me, haha! :D

Feel free to add me if you feel like having a kick-*kitten* mfp-friend :D
    Toodles!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... I'm 21, full time student with about 20lbs to lose :)
  • errorika
    errorika Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and just graduated in May, also a former athlete. It's amazing how much you gain once you stop playing sports! I swear I lost weight my Freshman/Sophomore year when I was playing lacrosse every day, and gained more than my fair share of the freshman 15 my junior/senior years.

Definitely feel free to add me. I need some friends who are active on MFP. It's not very motivating to see "blahblahblah hasn't logged in for 3 weeks" all over my news feed!
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    20 years old add me.
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior college student, feel free to add me :)
  • K_Diddy93
    Options
    i'm 19 and a full-time student studying Forensic Science, add me! :)
  • aberry_x
    aberry_x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im 18 and a full time student, planning on going to uni next year to do marketing and management in fashion.
  • MyfavoriteMe
    MyfavoriteMe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty, and I'm getting my second B.A. in Belgium right now. My alma mater was in Florida, but I am from New York. Looking to lose around 40lbs. :)
  • lolaskates275
    lolaskates275 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old Fine Art major! its almost impossible to have time to eat right when you are a commuter and you work around your full time school schedule. Please add me! I can always use more friends!
  • I'm 23 and in my fifth year at University, with one more semester for student teaching to go! I'm studying music education and voice performance in opera, and am also a retired athlete. Going full time at University and holding two jobs at any point throughout school has been a problem in trying to stay fit. I'm aiming for a goal weight of 145lbs, so a loss of 65lbs by the end of it. No time frame, however.

Feel free to add me!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! :D We can to this!
    Im determined to be healthier!..College rythm is demaning yet fun!
    Im on my sophomore year studying psicology and modern languages. Saludables por la vida! ^_^
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm almost the same as you. I'm 21 and a university student just finishing up my degree this year. I started at 197 and my goal is 140. I'm 5'6".

Feel free to add me :)
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    just missed the cut, still feel free to add me
  • eperex
    eperex Posts: 86
    Options
    20 here majoring in BS Biochemistry; also full time. anyone welcome to add me:)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 21 this year and am about to start my 2nd year of my nursing degree.
  • Najja418
    Najja418 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 20 years old and I have put on 15 pounds since the start of college. It is hard for me to eat utterly healthy because I work part- time (close to full time) and I am a double major in mass communications and public health. I am always on the go and love love a sweet snack. I also has a boyfriend that loves to eat and I love to pick at his food. Over the summer when I finally got a job and moved in on my own i've gained 10 pounds. i'm currently 160 -159ish and I am looking to lose 20 pounds. I'm very ,very unhappy with where I am at currently ,but just can't seem to stop binging.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a 22 year old Canadian and majoring in Environmental Science. ~225 right now, not sure how low I will get but probably around 190-200 plus I also lift a bit so try and tone on my way down. Feel free to add me. :)