Bulletproof diet

Options

Replies

• DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    No offense intended to the OP but this diet sounds disgusting.

And WTF is mold free coffee? Coffee isn't moldy... what is this nonsense!?

Disgusting is right, thats why the diet works! you cant stand to eat that crap so you go without eating!
  • Walterj
    Walterj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Of course he says he lost 100 lb doing his plan with no exercise, he's trying to make money. And I'm pretty sure Joe Rogan was paid to do a podcast with him, since the standard for infomercials is to hire paid actors to tout your claim. If you don't plan on sticking with this diet forever, it's doomed to fail. Lifestyle changes are the ONLY way you're going to keep it off.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Sounds like Dr. Oz might have some competition.

Haha!! Thought this whole thread was a joke at first...
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    why is it called "bulletproof" if you drink buttered rum will it be called pirate diet?
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    why is it called "bulletproof" if you drink buttered rum will it be called pirate diet?

it's bullet proof cause if you eat bullets then you die and dont gain weight when your dead....
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    The FDA reccomends atleast 3 servings of bullets per day...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    it's bullet proof cause if you eat bullets then you die and dont gain weight when your dead....

On the negative side, lead is a very dense, heavy metal and toxic. On the plus side? No calories!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    If you want something that is bulletproof try a lifestyle change instead of a diet.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options

On the negative side, lead is a very dense, heavy metal and toxic. On the plus side? No calories!!!

Heavy metal is lean and healthy, alternative is high in fiber and christian rock is loaded with vitimins.....
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    i persoanlly eat my bullets over easy with a side of muzzle blast and a tall glass of brain damage!
  • MissFitee
    MissFitee Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I firmly believe that there is mold in coffee. Just look at how it's produced and treated. It would be a miracle if it was completely mold free. I don't think there's mold in all coffee tho, but it's hard to say which is which.. Not all mold is of the visible kind.

I just dont think its something one should worry about unless they have a condition that calls for extra care..
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options

I firmly believe that there is mold in coffee. Just look at how it's produced and treated. It would be a miracle if it was completely mold free. I don't think there's mold in all coffee tho, but it's hard to say which is which.. Not all mold is of the visible kind.

I just dont think its something one should worry about unless they have a condition that calls for extra care..

i lost 120lbs on the all mold diet 3 years ago....check it out

www.allmolddiet.com
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wait i thought this was a joke making fun of people who do those ridiculous raspberry and vinegar diets or whatever
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Joking aside, Walter do you disagree with the point I had made?
  • Walterj
    Options
    Joking aside, Walter do you disagree with the point I had made?

I do not disagree, this diet is not for me, here is the podcast with Dave Asprey.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/video-joe-rogan-experiences-the-bulletproof-executive/
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I tried this diet its by Dave Asprey, basically you get his mold free coffee and mix in grass fed butter, you can eat grass fed beef and
    processed eggs, its like the paleo diet.

It worked for a couple days but i could not keep eating those high fat foods, Dave Asprey say counting calories is not how you lose weight. You consume alot of calories on this diet.

has anyone tried this and stuck with it?

Is this the way you plan eating the rest of your life? Find something more sustainable and make it a lifestyle change. Eat less, try to eat as healthy as possible, stay in your calorie goal and get some exercise. That's as painful as it has to get.
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    Air, water and sunshine diet worked great for me....give it a try

www.airwaterandsunshinediet.com/retard
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

But, but, but, that's outrageous! I mean, the relevance . . . this . . .

Of course there's mold in coffee! There's mold on Earth. Mix flour and water and cover it, let it sit overnight, and in the morning you'll have a slightly foamy culture of yeast; it's how sourdough is made. Yogurt is mold. Cheese is mold. Penecillin is mold. On every inch of your body and in every breath that you take there is mold. Even if such a thing exists, as soon as you open a container of "mold free" coffee it's got mold and spore in it.

HEAD ASPLODE!!!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I tried this diet its by Dave Asprey, basically you get his mold free coffee and mix in grass fed butter, you can eat grass fed beef and
    processed eggs, its like the paleo diet.

It worked for a couple days but i could not keep eating those high fat foods, Dave Asprey say counting calories is not how you lose weight. You consume alot of calories on this diet.

has anyone tried this and stuck with it?

You don't have to count calories but you need a caloric deficit to lose fat. He makes a lot of craptastic claims on his site and you should prob take him with a grain of salt

does he allow salt on this diet, though?
  • Walterj
    Options
    Air, water and sunshine diet worked great for me....give it a try

www.airwaterandsunshinediet.com/retard

very helpful thanks