5'3" ladies!

Options
124»

Replies

• awesomest4
    awesomest4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My doctors always say the ideal weight for 5'3" is anywhere from 110-130, but there's more to a healthy body than what appears on the scale. I'm that height and weigh 140, but I'm a size 2 so keep in mind muscle mass when you're weighing in! It can play tricks on you.
    Good luck getting down to your goal weight, though! I think it sounds completely realistic; screw what all those other people are saying.
  • I'm that height and currently 107, I'm trying to get to 100 though. My stomach just won't seem to flatten again :/
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I range from 122-125 lbs sometimes within one day. During that "time of the month" I can get to 126-128. It's a range.I'm also a size 2. (that time of the month I do go to size 4 though! But that's to be expected!) My waist is pretty small. My shoulders are nice and wide. Just how I like em!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 110 pounds but I am very petite and small boned (think overlapping wrists). I am approximately 18% body fat and I lift weights. I wear a size 0-2. Hope this helps.