EX-HUSBAND Christmas gift

Options
12346»

Replies

• Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    My husband and I still purchase gifts for my step-son's mom and sister. They were never married or living together or anything really. But, we do realize the importance of our kiddo giving gifts to his family. My step-son is 11 now, almost 12, and he always enjoys going to pick out gifts for his family members. She usually does the same for us. We usually do small things, like a framed photo, candle, gift cards, or any other gift that he thinks she would enjoy.
  • cem1976
    cem1976 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ask the kids. Maybe their daddy wants a pony!:laugh:

..or a puppy!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Edited because people take *kitten* way too seriously.

Buying for my ex-husband on behalf of his kids. Ran out of ideas.

Need help.

Better?

Seriously.........

get your kids to make cookies for him :) they will love doing it, and dad should appreciate that they made them...and cheap for you.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You said that whatever his mom gets is instantly better.

I would call his mother, and ask her nicely to take the kids shopping for a Christmas gift for their dad- and send them with the $100.

Win-Win - you can't get blamed and it sounds like he'll instantly love it.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I would get mine a psychiatrist and a new wife. He is crazy and she's a C word.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Gift card

Nothing says "I really don't give a **** what you think of this gift" more than a gift card. :laugh:

I LOVE THIS and use this for that exact reason.

Plenty of them at Target. Or get him a Target one.

^^^ This.
    BUT since he sounds like a jerk, I'd get a gift card to a restaurant we don't have locally.

For instance, the closest Outback Steakhouse is 60 miles away- buy a $50 gift card. Then when you give it to him you can think 'Here shi7head, Have fun eating your $50 steak after spending $25 on gas to get there!'