What are some foods that are hard for you to stay away from?

Options

Replies

• wjimenez10869
    Options
    Dominican cake :love:, it should be banned from ever being made!!
  • I have an extremely sweet tooth so anything involving cake, cookies, muffins, chocolate is a challenge every time.
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    oreos are the worst, then any other cookies or chocolate :angry:
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    i've managed to do away with a lot of cravings since i found out i can't tolerate dairy or gluten
    i still have a soft spot for soy ice cream, though, so i let myself have a full tub over the course of every weekend :3
  • jpenningtonuk
    Options
    Mr Kipling apple pies
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It doesn't help that I live a couple blocks away from the best candy shop in the world.

They make a peanut butter cup gelato that is mind blowing. They have many other favors too, like peanut butter and jelly, cookie dough, and others. OMG!

Also, peanut butter cups. Peanut M&Ms, and planters trail mix (I can eat buckets of that stuff in a sitting). I also have a thing for some pure sugar candies, like Runts. Oh man, I can eat like 20,000 Runts. I like to shove a big handful in my mouth all at once. Yum.

WTF is wrong with me. Lol
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
    Haribo
    Dulce de leche
    White chocolate anything
    Tortilla chips
    Banana, peanut butter, vanilla and maple syrup smoothie

Mmmmmmmm
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    It doesn't help that I live a couple blocks away from the best candy shop in the world.

They make a peanut butter cup gelato that is mind blowing. They have many other favors too, like peanut butter and jelly, cookie dough, and others. OMG!

Also, peanut butter cups. Peanut M&Ms, and planters trail mix (I can eat buckets of that stuff in a sitting). I also have a thing for some pure sugar candies, like Runts. Oh man, I can eat like 20,000 Runts. I like to shove a big handful in my mouth all at once. Yum.

WTF is wrong with me. Lol
    I so understand the peanut butter cups. Peanut butter anything! Ugh.

My other vice is olive and pepperoni pizza. Yum... It's making me hungry just thinking about it *goes and gets a clementine*
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    sweets....I have a horrible sweet tooth
    Potatoes.....They high in gluten, supposed to be eating low Gluten.
    I thought potatoes were gluten-free?

Potatoes are gluten-free (as far as celiacs are concerned) until you put something on them. Some seasoned salts have maltodextrin, which is a no-go for true celiacs, less so for those who are just gluten sensitive.

I have a hard time with gluten-free cookies. If they manage to come home, they immediately go into the freezer because if they're out, they'll get eaten in a single sitting.

Other culprits:

- potato chips
    - coca cola
    - gf coffee creamer
    - gf pizza
    - chocolate
    - peanut butter
    - chocolate and peanut butter
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Definitely Ice Cream... we live in a very touristy area and there are some wonderful homemade ice cream spots that we visited liberally all last summer. SO liberally, in fact, that I gained almost 10 pounds on top of the 7 that had crept quietly back on since getting married last year! That's why I'm back in weight loss mode. Fortunately, all of those shops are closed up for the winter so the temptation isn't as strong. I have no problem walking by the freezer section of the grocery store, but that homemade stuff is irresistible! They reopen next April... let's hope my will power is well in place!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Pizza
    Chocolate
    Chips...still have them, but of the sweet potato variety. :)
  • tonyamariepierce
    tonyamariepierce Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    potato chips and mountain dew. they are not allowed in my house. if they are anywhere around, i will find them and consume them. its better to not have them anywhere close by.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    my 2 main vices are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and strawberry Twizzlers....if I buy them, they are gone mmediately....even if the Twizzlers bag is a 2 pounder
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    ramen.....its so bad but i cant.
  • smousley
    Options
    Cookies, cheesecake, chocolate. If I couldn't eat another chip for the rest of my life, I truly wouldn't care. Sugar/fat combo is my weakness.

This!!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
  • Unodragone
    Options
    sigh....cookies....cookie monster aint got **** on me :tongue:
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    cheddar cheese
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    If I buy nutella, it is gone in less than 2 days. I can (and have) eaten spoonfuls straight from the jar. Needless to say, I haven't had it in the house in forever, it is the one thing I can not control myself with!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    candy cane oreos, gah ate half the box when I discovered them
    and cheese cake, if i make one ill just eat it all day long until the entire thing is gone

omg candy cane oreo cheese cake .....i will never make it lol