What are some foods that are hard for you to stay away from?

Options

Replies

• firkiefunk
    firkiefunk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    peaunt butter
    dark chocolate
    sour candy
    candy
    ice cream
    bread
    pb and j sammwichs
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream
    Pretzels
    Cookies
    Alcohol
    Chips
    Cake
    Pizza
    Hamburgers
    French Fries
    Buffalo Wild Wings
  • ShinyDragonfly
    ShinyDragonfly Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    ice cream, popcorn, bread, pasta, chocolate
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    My sister's baking - she bakes everything from scratch. Cakes, Pies, icing, even makes her own homemade ice cream.. I have the same weaknesses of everyone but I can allow myself so much pizza & stop - or so many cookies & stop.. but when she brings out the homemade pumpkin pie with the homemade crust and 480 calories a slice.. I just lose all self control. Same with anything she bakes. My last big OOPS calorie splurge was at my nieces's birthday party.

She's also hosting the family Christmas dinner... All I want for Christmas is...self control self control :o)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    baked beans full of brown sugar
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    nutella
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Bacon
    Cheesecake
    Anything at the thanksgiving table
    Cheesecake
    Anything at the Christmas table.
    Loaded mashed potatoes
    Chips and queso
    ANYTHING FROM PANDA EXPRESS
    Pasta
    Pizza
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake.. So good.
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pizza, chocolate, cookies, sometimes chips
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Pizza, potato chips, brie/camembert/stilton/mozzarella , weirdly, boiled sweets/candy since I started dieting! Didn't have much of a sweet tooth before!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Nutella... a spoonful becomes an entire tub

Biscuits... 1 or 2 biscuits become 10 biscuits

Chocolate... 2 squares becomes an entire row, which becomes an entire block

Pasta... 1 serving leads to seconds and thirds

Damnit !
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Also, peanut butter cups. Peanut M&Ms, and planters trail mix (I can eat buckets of that stuff in a sitting). I also have a thing for some pure sugar candies, like Runts. Oh man, I can eat like 20,000 Runts. I like to shove a big handful in my mouth all at once. Yum.

WTF is wrong with me. Lol
    I so understand the peanut butter cups. Peanut butter anything! Ugh.

Yup! LOVE peanut butter cups.
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Vino, red vino, especially Merlot. I can drink beer, hard liquor and sweeter wines and after a couple have no problem stopping, beer makes me full, most mixed drinks and wine get too sweet after a couple of drinks, the taste is good but not like wow. Merlot is another story... the smell alone makes me want it. Today will be day 3 of no vino. I know my weight loss will be soooooo much easier if I can just kick the vino.:drinker:
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    For the past few days we had left over birthday cake that was going to waste if we didn't eat it. Only three moderately sized pieces left all alone in their lonely box!

My fat was calling me from deep within. "Cake..... cake.... cake.... cake...." like a heartbeat of torture within me. Twice on Saturday night I went to the kitchen, then walked away, finally ending successfully with just the one piece of cake I had allowed myself that day.

Sunday. Every minute I'm in the kitchen I'm tempted to eat the whole thing. "Cake... no one would notice... no one would care... cake... cake... cake..." I go to church. Later that night after making dinner and eating appropriately, instead of giving into weakness I offer the leftover cake as an after supper treat where I eat a piece that I have enough calories for.

After supper there is still one little half piece left. Not enough for the huge box it started in! I must take it out and save the little cake from the torture of living life alone! My husband is on the couch in the other room talking with the boys who are no longer at the table. I am getting ready to clean up the dinner dishes. But no! I pick up the little cake, put it to my lips...... the BAM!! I throw it for a dunk in my waste bin and I make it.

Just like that... I have resisted the inner heartthrob of fat. "yay me... yay me... yay me..."
  • LindaH817
    Options
    King size Nutrageous candy bars! Anything that is peanut butter and chocolate combined :/. Peanut butter itself is hard, I try to stick with one serving a day, but....boy that is hard. And 2% milk... I could drink nearly a gallon a day :( And pizza, that's a MAJOR one...I just can't bring myself to stop at one slice and before I know it it's been 3 or 4 slices and then I feel miserable; over stuffed and depressed because of all the fat I just put in my body... I have to just avoid my favorites all together because I have NO self control.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Burger King. But I kicked it :)
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything chocolate or baked by me (or another good baker). I'm good at staying away from the commercially made junk food but the homemade stuff gets me
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    If i even TYPE the word it'll end up in my head, and I'll end up going out to buy it... LOL.. but like the others I simply can't have it in the house at all.. close my eyes walking by it in the grocery store! :laugh:
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    well it was brownies until I found those vita top mini brownies...now I get to have it!! WOOT!