Really really frustrated...

Options
1235»

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Studies have shown that increased meal frequency can lead to greater levels of satiety throughout the day and that individuals who tend toward fewer, larger meals also are more likely to be obese.
    However, there is no demonstrated causal relationship between the two.
    End.
  • BattlingMaxo
    BattlingMaxo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Eating several meals a day can keep a person form getting hungry. This is not new I am just trying to help people and losing weight and body sculpting go hand in hand. If you guys want to ignore go right ahead. I know of very over weight people that got ripped doing this
  • glenn1210
    Options
    I so understand your frustation. I am on a low dose antidepressant for my bladder disease. I gained 12 lbs the first 5 weeks I was on it. Then it leveled out. But it seems I can't lose either. I went on the 17 Day Diet though and I did lose about 9 lbs in the the first 17 day cycle. You eat a lot of foods too. Then I had gall bladder surgery and the next week I got food poisoning. Even with food poisoning and I literally couldn't keep anything down or in for 4 days. I lost 12 lbs from Wednesday til Sunday evening. BUT it was water weight. I have gained 8 back since I can et now. I am like a yoyo. Constatnly Up and Down. Hang in there.
  • IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Cutting out salt is a great way to drop water weight quickly. Morton makes a salt substitute. I dropped 10 lbs of water weight in a week once I realized how much salt I had been eating! Also be sure to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day. I also agree that you may not be eating enough.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Eating several meals a day can keep a person form getting hungry. This is not new I am just trying to help people and losing weight and body sculpting go hand in hand. If you guys want to ignore go right ahead. I know of very over weight people that got ripped doing this
    Yes and yes :-) Eating several times a day helps keep you full and body sculpting CAN go with weight loss. It doesn't always, but it can.
  • BattlingMaxo
    BattlingMaxo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think body sculpting always goes with weight loss You need to lift weights to protect muscle from being lost when you are on a diet Ask livestrong that since you like them see if they agree ( they have to agree, it's true) . i am just trying to be helpful. I think weight loss is the easy part Just eat less than your daily maintenance ( with proper foods that is) and you will loss weight I never have soda, pizza, white bread, etc. You get used to it. hope this is helpful.