have you lost 40lbs + ?

Options

Replies

• bethanywink
    Options
    I've lost almost 60 pounds since having my daughter in February of 2011.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    61 pounds in 8 months, wish is sounded better but it is what it is!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I hit the 40lb lost mark this morning (then woke my husband up to tell him needless to say at 6am he wasn't that interested :D) It's taken me 4 months.
  • kelleychilders28
    Options
    I have lost 41 lbs since April 2012. I have 20 more to go! :)
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I started the first week of May and have lost 55 lbs. I still have at least 35 lbs to go. Pics are in the profile. Not really sure how much I weighed in first pic. And I really don't see much of a difference which completely sucks.
  • psarah
    psarah Posts: 84
    Options
    I has taken me 5 months to lose 45 lbs
  • slavonka23
    slavonka23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    9 months = 71 lbs :)
  • asgardiner
    Options
    I started in the middle of August and I've lost 43lb so far.
    Only 1.5lb to go to my original goal...time to move the goal post :)
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    almost 50lbs
    motherof two
    MFP& exercise(to many programs to name:)) Running, Les Mills PUMP, Insanity, ChaLEAN Extreme!
    LorenaCatesbeforeandafter-11_zps46b48315.jpg
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Took me 7.5 months and before I joined MFP.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Started in January 2012 at 238 pounds. Joined MFP IN June at 214 pounds. Now 171 pounds.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 2, 2012 --- am currently at 85 pounds. The first few months I could pull off 10 pounds a month, now it's much slower. Still plugging away! 30 pounds to go!
  • starjumper12
    Options
    Sept 3: 337 lbs
    Oct 1 (started MFP): 327 lbs (-10 lbs)
    Nov 19 (7 weeks): 295 lbs (-42 lbs)
    Dec 3 (9 weeks): 284 lbs (-53 lbs)

just counting calories, daily hot yoga (for strength) during the week and cardio on weekends.
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    51 lbs ... 3 months. MFP and running.
  • bookini
    Options
    Yes. I lost exactly 40 pounds...then gained back a few, however, I'm going to get to my goal weight, the same way I did it before. Eat less, move more.
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started in October of 2008, took some time off to deal with medical issues, and then resumed the 'downward climb'. I reached my goal in March of 2012. Net total time was about 2 1/2 years to lose 240 pounds, or about 2/3 of me!

Syd-summer2008-1.jpg

Latestviewinpants.jpg

Latestviewofdroppingtoobigpantstoseenewme.jpg
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Latestviewinpants.jpg

That's insane! You truly are awesome!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Latestviewinpants.jpg

That's insane! You truly are awesome!

Absolutely amazing!
    I lost 67 pounds 5 years ago and that took about a year. Have recently regained 17 pounds but in the last 2 months have lost 14 of that. My profile pictures shows me at around 170. There are not pictures of me at 185 which was my top weight, now almost 7 years ago.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    311 lbs. in 41 months (had 17 lbs. of skin removed 10 weeks ago so weightloss is more like 328ish lbs. lost but am not getting on the scale again til after the first of the year.)

B4andafter.jpg

Whenever i see these pics it reminds me how determind and wonderful people really are!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I started June 18 (2012) and lost 40lbs in 3.5 months, since then it's slowed a little (to be expected), but still going. Pics are on my profile. Hoping to meet my goal by May 2013 :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!