have you lost 40lbs + ?

Options

Replies

• bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It's taken me almost 7 months to lose 47 pounds. First 30 came off quickly but now it's slowing down
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Top pic is March 2012 (I'm in the purple) , Bottom is November 2012 (I'm in the pink)
    I didn't really start trying until June, but now I'm committed :D I run a lot (6 miles nonstop yesterday!), lift weights, rollerblade, walk the dog...it takes a lot of effort and willpower. And your desire to lose weight has to be pure: it has to be for YOU. Not to look good for somebody else, not to lose a few pounds before a wedding, etc. It has to be a committment to YOUR HEALTH. It won't stick otherwise :)

AfgT7l.jpg
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am going slow, I have lost 43 lbs in little over 8 months or so.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I've lost 106 pounds. It's taken me almost 3 years altogether, but about 60 of those pounds have been in the last year.
  • kendallggaylor
    kendallggaylor Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    311 lbs. in 41 months (had 17 lbs. of skin removed 10 weeks ago so weightloss is more like 328ish lbs. lost but am not getting on the scale again til after the first of the year.)

B4andafter.jpg
    Amazing! Congrats!!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :smile: GREAT JOB YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    85lbs and still going :flowerforyou: (ignore the books in the floor...my dogs try to drag them off my shelf...not sure why.)

2h3bnf8.jpg
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
    10 Months.
    Lost the first 30 in 6 months, took a break and then lost the final 10.
    It will depend on how close you will be to your goal weight when you lose the 40.
    If you're super heavy, you'll drop it much sooner.
    For me, all I needed to lose was 40. =)
    Good luck! Here's what I looked like after my 33 lbs.
    IMG_3047-2-1-1.jpg
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My last 30 I lost in 9 weeks. the 20 before that was out-of-control diabetes...
  • cheshire29
    Options
    I have lost a little over 40lbs so far since Christmas 2011. Took a break (lost motivation) between September - November but am back on track now. I would like to lose another 40lbs+ next year! Loving the inspiration and motivation from mfp already :)
  • Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am down 80 pounds in one year. I have been stuck there for a couple months so really did it in about 9 or 10 months.

Here is my before and now pics. Still working on my last 15-20 pounds.

IMAG0344copy.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    85lbs in the last year - but that includes two months where I just maintained. Christmas night out tomorrow night so was going to do a comparison photos from last years Christmas night out.
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    95 days......
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    311 lbs. in 41 months (had 17 lbs. of skin removed 10 weeks ago so weightloss is more like 328ish lbs. lost but am not getting on the scale again til after the first of the year.)

B4andafter.jpg

I'm sitting here, AMAZED by this! You are awesome!
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started in October of 2008, took some time off to deal with medical issues, and then resumed the 'downward climb'. I reached my goal in March of 2012. Net total time was about 2 1/2 years to lose 240 pounds, or about 2/3 of me!

Syd-summer2008-1.jpg

Latestviewinpants.jpg

Latestviewofdroppingtoobigpantstoseenewme.jpg
    KUDOS to YOU!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Well it's been 38 since MFP :) 128 from my highest weight.
    August:
    544700_10151218755007348_767031409_n.jpg
    Now:
    Picture052.jpg

It's taken me a little over four months...I'm almost halfway to healthy. :p
  • keishashines
    Options
    I had weight loss surgery on 04/17/2012. Since that day, I've lost 133 lbs.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    15mos 50 lbs +
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformations in here!!! Awesome work

60 pounds in 8 months

Ive posted pics in a few topics or you can add me as a friend and check it out
  • grey45
    Options
    I have lost 45 pounds since July. I eat whatever I want, but I log everything with MFP, no fibbing. I really needed to hold myself accountable for what I was eating and this app helps me with that. The first month was the hardest, but it has gradually become a complete lifestyle change and now portion control and better food choices has become pretty much automatic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!