Ladies and weight lifting

Options
124»

Replies

• zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I lift 5lb dumbbells and then THROW them to the floor after I'm done with my 50 reps because I am absolutley exhausted. I'm going for tone. Not bulk.

:laugh:
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    I lift 5lb dumbbells and then THROW them to the floor after I'm done with my 50 reps because I am absolutley exhausted. I'm going for tone. Not bulk.
    ny-brushemoff.gif

i just loved this one
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6iytCJ36hD5q4AG2mgVZ05aWexO7upd6MBbXk_vQGSX6IFarLDthWkFqasw
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    No. to lose FAT/inches we should lift and eat. You might not lose as much weight, because muscle is heavier than fat. But you will lose inches and you will lose body fat. I've lost slightly more than 30 lbs of body fat but added 12 pounds of muscle, so the total weight loss isn't particularly impressive. But I've dropped from a size 16/18 to a size 10. That IS impressive (to me, anyway.)

How have you measure the increase in muscle mass? How long did it take you?

I work out at a gym and they have one of those scales that measure fat %, water weight, muscle mass, etc. I've been working out seriously since February, a couple of times a week, plus additional cardio (treadmill) about 3- 4 times per week.

GREAT - they are known for their accuracy.

12lb in about 8 -9 months...for a female....on a deficit,..strength training a couple of times a week....sounds legit!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Quoting OP from another thread.....OP Prescribes weightlifting, dislikes chicks with muscles....interesting. :huh:
    Reviving this thread to post DLB.

tumblr_m3zuppXIA91rw2n5eo1_400.gif
    tumblr_mdmndcnpob1qdymrro1_500.jpg
    sexygymbabes
    tumblr_m92epxW3771rnumq7o1_500.jpg

i will never date a girl who looks like this, i like soft girls

Don't worry she would not give you a second look.

i wont give her a first look to start with :)
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    ^ /thread (lolll)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    that handstand?

Winwinwinwin and WIN!

(Makes up for the silly hat / mini duckface)