do you ladies like to hear....

Options
14567810»

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Yes. No you aren't wasting your time and don't stop once you think you've reeled her in.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes! And I've started to hear it more often now in the last three months (first time I've been single in three years) from people (other than my ex, who did say it a lot) than I have in my entire adult life. I've had a lot of people stop me on the street to tell me.. it's a nice feeling.
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It's all about how it's said. If I can tell the compliment is genuine and also not said in a creepy way (even if you want to get in my pants, PLEASE don't make it so obvious), than I love hearing it :)

And honestly...I take compliments from guys waaay more seriously than compliments from girls. Maybe cause the guys' opinions are the ones I care more about :P
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Of course we like to hear those things! I think men like to hear them too (maybe not the beautiful part but handsom, sexy, strong, etc. ) It's human nature to enjoy complements.
  • luzny
    luzny Posts: 5
    Options
    i wanna meet jamie:love:
  • luzny
    luzny Posts: 5
    Options
    ill be a old guy one day and i hate to think that a compliment will make me a creeper:cry: