Things that make you feel kind of like an idiot.

Options

Replies

• toogsmom
    toogsmom Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Dude-you-left-your-phone-at-my-house.jpg

hahaha!!!!
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Being knuckle-deep on a good nose dig and someone walks by - so I pretend I'm scratching my nose but actually smearing snot all over it.

I'm an avid nose-picker.

The honesty in this made me laugh....
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Looking for my glasses when I'm wearing them. Yes...the fact I could see should have stopped these searches, yet I've done it multiple times.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Putting my blinker on to turn into my driveway. Doh!
  • cruisesguide
    cruisesguide Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Last week for the first time, I tried to use the GPS on my iPhone to track my distance walked on a cruise ship as I circled the outdoor track. Took me about 10+ minutes to figure out why I suddenly was walking about 5-6 minute miles. Completely forgot that the GPS was tracking the SHIP, not me! What a DUH moment I had and really felt like an idiot. Sure glad I didn't say anything to anyone I "know" except my husband. He knows I can be a little idiotic sometimes. Next time I'm on a ship, I'll stick to tracking the minutes rather than the distance!
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Driving down the road thinking "Did I forget my keys?"
    I just laughed so hard I almost threw up my lunch.
    Freaked my dog out, too.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I once spent three days troubleshooting a Ford Bronco that I could not get to start.
    After checking spark, fuel pump, fuel filters, ect ect,
    it was out of gas.
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    Talking to my husband on my cell phone, and walking around the house looking for my cell phone at the same time. (and getting mad that I can't find it. :blushing: )

I did this the other day....he laughed SO hard at me...
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Basically all day, every day
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I was talking on the phone with on of my guy friends and he said "I'd be on you like white on rice" I got quiet for a moment and said "I don't really understand that statement" "what does white in rice mean?" After he laughed for about two minutes he replied with "it's white ONNN rice, like the color white" Ya, that made me feel really stupid.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    1. Trying to turn the TV off with my iPhone
    2. Using my house keys to unlock the office door.
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oh, I must add getting on an elevator and pushing the button for the floor I need, at the same time realizing it was already pushed by someone else.
    how about pushing it for the floor your ON....with other ppl in there with you...*ignores the snicker from the back of the elevator* :ohwell:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Walking into door frames.

^^^This..... hahaha I swear it wasn't that far out.... :grumble:

Also, crashing into things that I walked by every day for the past 8 years. Apparently I "turn corners" too soon. haha And crash into counters, door frames, couch/chair corners, walls.....
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Talking to my husband on my cell phone, and walking around the house looking for my cell phone at the same time. (and getting mad that I can't find it. :blushing: )

I did this with my best friend one time on the phone. Told her I couldn't find it anywhere...

The kicker was that she responded, "Did you check to see if it's on your charger?"

Hahah.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Pulling a push door is soooo me, too!

I do the worst job at parking ever. I feel stupid when I'm like, "Yay, I'm in the lines and everything!" And then I get out and I'm crooked as hell.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I bump into my bed frame all the time and I bruise VERY easily. My thighs look like I've taken some abuse. XD
  • SprinklesNSparkles
    Options
    Spending half an hour looking for the cat to find out he's been right behind me, following me the entire time.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Posting a thread that no one responds to...

LOL
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I bump into my bed frame all the time and I bruise VERY easily. My thighs look like I've taken some abuse. XD

OMG that happens to me too!!! LOL
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I did this with my best friend one time on the phone. Told her I couldn't find it anywhere...

The kicker was that she responded, "Did you check to see if it's on your charger?"

Hahah.

LMAO!! i just about spit my coffee at the computer screen.........