Things that make you feel kind of like an idiot.

Options

Replies

• quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Arguing with an idiot.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I bump into my bed frame all the time and I bruise VERY easily. My thighs look like I've taken some abuse. XD

OMG that happens to me too!!! LOL

YAY, I'm not alone! lol
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am usually the last to laugh at jokes
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Sliding_scorpion.gif
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Arguing with an idiot.

Arguing with a drunken idiot...... hahaha
    I actually did that, then stopped, and said, "wtf am I doing???" And walked away. lol
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....maybe it's my age or my life or both, BUT I think I have done one of the stupidest things on here! While shopping at a store that attaches tall bars to there shopping carts- I repeatedly tried to exit the exit door and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working! Omg in front of a ton of Christmas shoppers too! :blushing:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options

And I felt like the biggest moron in the world when I backed out of my garage last Saturday and completely took off my driver's side mirror. And it will cost me $200. Oh, and my car is only like 2 months old. :grumble: :noway:

YEP! Did that too!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Arguing with an idiot.

Arguing with a drunken idiot...... hahaha
    I actually did that, then stopped, and said, "wtf am I doing???" And walked away. lol

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain
  • LollipopPsyco
    Options
    When i used my blow up doll and my slip and slide at the same time,and pop my dolly.....now im all alone .........again
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    Walking into door frames.

^^^This..... hahaha I swear it wasn't that far out.... :grumble:

Also, crashing into things that I walked by every day for the past 8 years. Apparently I "turn corners" too soon. haha And crash into counters, door frames, couch/chair corners, walls.....

Clumsy people...UNITE!
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    When I'm wearing contacts (admittedly rare) and I put my glasses on to drive. After frantically cleaning my lenses I realize I can see. And I'm wearing contacts. And I'm an idiot.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    My mouth makes me feel like an idiot frequently. I wish it would stop working. Every time I get a cold I pray to lose my voice.

I have no brain to mouth filter. NONE. It's horrible.
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    When you see someone you think looks familiar and you say, "Are you ""?" Or "Did you go to "" school?"

And then they look at you like you're insane and say "Nnnnno."
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    My mouth makes me feel like an idiot frequently. I wish it would stop working. Every time I get a cold I pray to lose my voice.

I have no brain to mouth filter. NONE. It's horrible.

You and I both. :D

I say the dumbest **** without thinking.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    When I purchase the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's without checking in advance for croutons. Those croutons are the only reason I go there dagnabbit.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I've done most of these things....

also, when I'm at working printing things and I think I hit print when all I've done is hit ok on the things I changed for how I want it to print and then I'm standing at the printer wondering what the hell, where is it! Just to get back to my desk and see it's still on my screen
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    pushing a pull door

^ This. Or pulling a push door.
  • KiraBaby20
    Options
    When I blank out when people talk and have to ask them to repeat themselves numerous times
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Parallel parking:laugh: :ohwell: :blushing:

Yes! I haven't paralleled parked since my driving test when I was 16.
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    I was talking on the phone with on of my guy friends and he said "I'd be on you like white on rice" I got quiet for a moment and said "I don't really understand that statement" "what does white in rice mean?" After he laughed for about two minutes he replied with "it's white ONNN rice, like the color white" Ya, that made me feel really stupid.

Haha way to take the wind out of his sails!

I was Black Widow for Halloween (black catsuit and gun holster). When a told a guy friend about it he was like "Great. You're going to be in all spandex and I'm going to have carry around a pillow". I said "You're going to be a GHOST for Halloween?"

I was thinking a sheet with holes cut in it and he was thinking a pillow to mask a potential "tent".