Replies

• BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    obvious troll is obvious
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'd have to do the cat food diet. But it'd have to be wet food, dry cat food has too much ash in it. But then I'd have to fight the cats for it (or share it, and no way am I doing that)...Besides, cat food smells rich but tastes bland...think I'll pass.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah look at these abs

Werewolf-Drawings-werewolves-7325041-369-480.jpg
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Can't tell if serious or joking...

I'm with you. People ask some pretty seriously stupid questions on here...
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Just make sure you use canned wet food. It doubles as a cleanse.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    My dog is a strict Paleo...Although, he has been known to cheat on his diet with underwear and greasy tinfoil.

Is catsh!t paleo?
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    People are eating dog food? Please stop that. Does that stuff even pass standards like the FDA? If you have to lose weight eating dog food you're missing the whole point of learning how to eat like a healthy person and you will gain it all back.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I have cats so I eat their food when I want to jump start my weight loss. The salmon and tuna delight is tasty on gluten free crackers. And I've noticed I'm building A LOT of muscle mass on this diet.

:laugh:
  • greene80
    Options
    u must be barking mad to go on dat diet!!! i tried it before but the weight only came off my tail!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My husband is always really jealous of the crunchy food and treats my dog gets. I'm going to suggest this to him. Do you think it might cause any side effects like barking or asking for his belly to be rubbed? Will I need to get him a leash and collar?

my hubby has leash and collar but that is a totally different topic :p
    Just bake some lowfat non-sugar biscuits.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Really should try the chicken feed diet.
    Dog food diet is good and the cat food diet is better, but the Chicken feed diet is the best.
    Really shouldn't try the cattle feed or horse feed since they put molasses in there too fattening.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I think I'll pass.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the dog food gravy cleanse. Its as good as a juice cleanse, but you don't have to waste your time juicing. Just pour the water on the nuggets, strain. enjoy.
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I saw this thread and I thought, no way...this person HAS to be joking! but after reading it...I think she's serious! Please PLEASE don't eat dog food LOL... There is such a variety of delicious healthy HUMAN food out there!
  • tricia3368
    Options
    eww thats so gross! Id rather starve! You cant seriously be considering this
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Can definitely say that when I was little I used to like milkbones... can't say it did much for health-wise. What? I was playing a dog and needed to stand true to my character.
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would be in MUCH better shape than I am currently if I ate my dogs' food. I keep my dogs on a stricter paleo than I do myself. We all cheated with some popcorn last night, but they will never feel guilty, just I will. Seriously, they eat more organs, bone marrow, and all that stuff I can't bring myself to eat but I know is sooo good for me. They get salmon multiple times a week, and I hardly ever eat it. Yes, they are much healthier than I am. I cannot believe people think it's hard or expensive to do it right... $300 for a decent freezer, and $ 300 a year in meat to feed a 50 and 65 pound dog. "Quality" kibble for them would cost $1200-1500/ year. I say "quality" because I think it's about as rare as unicorns.
  • stephiesquirrel
    Options
    wouldn't you rather eat some nice people food? it tastes better!
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have often wondered why there isn't something like bachelor chow for real. There is this, I suppose: http://www.angryman.ca/monkey.html

Fun fact: If a human eats dog food, the bone meal in it will kill him - fraternity initiations have gone horribly wrong over this.

There is a Bachelor Chow, called Ramen Noodles.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I saw this thread and I thought, no way...this person HAS to be joking! but after reading it...I think she's serious! Please PLEASE don't eat dog food LOL... There is such a variety of delicious healthy HUMAN food out there!

:noway: