I am under 1200 calories should i have 50ml of haagen daz

Options
Ok guys, I am under 1200 calories should i have 50ml of haagen daz to get me there or forget it, what do you think? i been short of 1200 two days in row? what your advice?

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I would.
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd say forget it if it doesnt happen all the time...or eat fruits and veggies to get you over.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    depends on what the rest of your diet looks like.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    stop with the fermented carbs!!!

Are you for real with this post hun??? Sorry to question your intelligence but it can not be that hard to reach your 1200 cals without ice cream.

I was eating 1200 cals for a year and never had to resort to haagen daz :noway:
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

Are you for real with this post hun??? Sorry to question your intelligence but it can not be that hard to reach your 1200 cals without ice cream.

Eat the damn ice-cream.
  • Jynus
    Jynus Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    if it fits your macros and calories, go wild.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

I think you need some ice cream. Deprivation does crazy things
  • traceyfunk
    Options
    Eat the ice cream and own that you want to, and not because you need to bump up your calories to 1200.
    Your own self is the last person you should be playing mind games with!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I won't even get into the 1200 calories. But, without knowing what your macros are for the day, I'm still going to say that if you want the ice cream and it fits into your day, then you should go for it. You don't need our permission. :flowerforyou:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    depends on what the rest of your diet looks like.

^ this. If you've hit your macros and gotten sufficient nutrients overall, then fill the rest of the cals however you like.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I won't even get into the 1200 calories. But, without knowing what your macros are for the day, I'm still going to say that if you want the ice cream and it fits into your day, then you should go for it. You don't need our permission. :flowerforyou:
    ^This.

I'm not even going to touch the "fermented carbs" post.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    How did you fall short 1200 calories 2 days in a row? What is your calorie goal for the day? How much are you logging as exercise calories burned?
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Only if you really really want it. Otherwise, I think it's kind of counter-productive to eat something fattening just to meet the daily calorie goal. A couple of days isn't a big deal.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

The carbohydrate lactose will only ferment in the bowel if they are lactose intolerant so we'd have to check with the OP about that.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Eat the damn ice-cream.

Preach!
  • keelz2010
    Options
    Eat it!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    How did you fall short 1200 calories 2 days in a row? What is your calorie goal for the day? How much are you logging as exercise calories burned?

Because of course this is totally relevant to whether you should eat some ice cream or not...*cough* :indifferent:
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    If it were me and the ice cream fit into my calories and I wanted it, I would probably eat it.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

I think you need some ice cream. Deprivation does crazy things

I don't "resort" to Haagen Daz....I LOVE Haagen Daz! If you have the calories, eat the darn ice cream!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Only if you really really want it. Otherwise, I think it's kind of counter-productive to eat something fattening just to meet the daily calorie goal. A couple of days isn't a big deal.

Eating fat does not make you fat. True story.