Things I hate...

Options
I hate those weight loss dvd's my mom tries to get me to do. Its not that Im not motivated enough to get up and move, or try something new, I just can't take it seriously when there is a woman or man with huge muscles or a six pack grinning like they've won the lottery going "YEA! We're active! C'mon! Keep up! Yea! We're Happy!" I can't take it seriously when I feel like I'm dying from a stitch in my side trying to keep up with a bunch of perfectly sculpted people on a tv screen. Not that I could do it in a room full of people either, I'm shy that way.

Anyone else have something they hate?

Replies

• burnsy36
    burnsy36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    when infomercials try to sell you gym equipment and they said it works for everyone, when all you see in the commercials are extremely ripped people using them...who they tryna fool?
  • Wishing_4_Wings
    Wishing_4_Wings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yup, or when they try the before and after photos and their not even the same people, or their wearing clothes better fitted to their body?
  • burnsy36
    burnsy36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    yea they'll do anything to make you feel bad about yourself and buy whatever crap they're selling
  • Wishing_4_Wings
    Wishing_4_Wings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yup, and there is always somehting bigger and better that comes out right as you buy it, so it makes you feel like if you buy it you have one more way of getting ripped faster and all it acomplishes is taking up space in your house or garage because you realize that in a few weeks you look nothing like that guy/girl in the comerical who had used it even though you followed the dvd that came with it. Can't tell you how many of those things my mom has bought second or third hand to just sell a few months later or let it rust in the garage cause she falls out of using it.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I cant board right

Skateboarding-Fail-.Gif.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I hate it when overweight people claim that they are struggling to eat enough.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I hate when the superfit person in a workout DVD says cheerfully during an exercise, "If I'm feeling this, I know you are feeling it!"

Translation: "If a hyperfit, buff, fitness goddess like me is feeling this exercise, then I know a fat, out-of-shape slob like you is really dying!"
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I hate it when overweight people claim that they are struggling to eat enough.

^^This! So much. Whenever someone notices my weight loss and asks what I've been doing, I tell them, watching what I eat and moving my *kitten*. The GO TO response from all of them is, "well, I don't eat very much already" Sure, you and every body else. I just reply with, you may think that, hell I used to think that. But try adding everything up one day, and I guarantee you will be surprised.
  • I hate the fact that there is no concrete evidence that Bigfoot is real.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I hate the fact that there is no concrete evidence that Bigfoot is real.

There is too. The government is covering that *kitten* up, because bigfoot is really an alien, and we aren't allowed to know about aliens :)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I hate that I have yet to make it to a Patriots game this year. Who wants to buy me tickets to the Miami game Dec 30th??
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I hate my face. :cry:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact that there is no concrete evidence that Bigfoot is real.

There is too. The government is covering that *kitten* up, because bigfoot is really an alien, and we aren't allowed to know about aliens :)

Bigfoot has lunch with the Loch Ness Monster frequently.

JM
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I hate my face. :cry:

Oh stop it.
  • Dont forget about the Yeti and the Skunk Ape in Florida. LOL

But on a serious note, I was watching that stupid finding bigfoot show the other night, and the following mornigng I had a long distance run at like 4 in the morning on a trail, I swear that I thought it was going to come out and take me hostage. I ran a whole of a lot faster than I thought, its not fun with the hair on the back of your neck standing up. Lol.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Mustard and the word hate.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wet socks. Tupperware without lids.people who can't park between two lines but possess a license. Waking before my wet dream is over.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    clowns
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Waking before my wet dream is over.

That's always a bummer!

JM
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member