Things I hate...

Options

Replies

• snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I hate people who don't know "personal space".....
    7a0df7b52f5666d576e3285a22977bd0.jpg
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    clowns

WORD!

C'mon folks, Pennywise just want's to play with you!

tumblr_m62imksPwv1ry6kx8o1_500.gif
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I hate people who name their trucks. I don't just mean in their own heads but will actually have a name put on the top of the truck like "the mudinator" or the dirty ***** or whatever. stupid and tacky. I also hate greeting cards that talk about farting. SO STUPID!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I hate people who name their trucks. I don't just mean in their own heads but will actually have a name put on the top of the truck like "the mudinator" or the dirty ***** or whatever. stupid and tacky. I also hate greeting cards that talk about farting. SO STUPID!

Lisa ... have two things to say.

1. I know exactly what you are saying. This doofus had taken his truck, jacked it up beyond anything remotely reasonable, put a drop hitch on it that had to be at least two feet in length and across the back window was.... "Chadillac" Ugh. One of my wife's friends summed that one up best. "Nice Truck. Sorry about your penis."

2. Your profile pic has made us enemies.:angry:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

I don't get people who have their family name decal-ed onto the back window. Is that like writing your name in your underwear?
    So you know who you're robbing if you steal their truck?
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Ok another couple.... Shrines along the side of the street. I guess this indicates where someone was killed. So how long do they need to be there? Also people who dedicate there cars to someone who died. For example In Loving Memory of XXX YYY XXX.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Ok another couple.... Shrines along the side of the street. I guess this indicates where someone was killed. So how long do they need to be there? Also people who dedicate there cars to someone who died. For example In Loving Memory of XXX YYY XXX.
    Good ones. Both of those things bug the crap out of me too...nothing is more obnoxious than a cross and huge pile of stuffed animals rotting in the rain and road dirt to remind that some teenager got killed there!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Good ones. Both of those things bug the crap out of me too...nothing is more obnoxious than a cross and huge pile of stuffed animals rotting in the rain and road dirt to remind that some teenager got killed there!

I wonder how many people got into accidents because they were too busy gawking at the roadside shrine to pay attention to their own driving. Unnecessary distraction.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I hate people who do not know the difference between LOOSE and LOSE. If it is LOOSE then tighten it! Other wise you want to LOSE weight!
    What is Breed Specific Legislation?

Laws against pit bulls comes to mind.

You're right, Breed specific legislation is a law that we have in Ontario saying it's OK to kill a dog based on appearance alone. It has nothing to do with the dog itself. They come into your home, grab your dog and kill it because of the way it looks.

I loath that.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I hate people who don't know "personal space".....

CLOSE TALKERS :angry: !!!!
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I hate:

people who whine about how nobody thinks they are attractive in EVERY forum.

Attention whoring much?

Sheesh.

EVERYONE is unhappy with the way they look in some way or another. Suck it up, cupcake.

Yup, those lame am I fat posts and the girl is 20 and skinny..

Also the people that start a topic that says you can eat next to nothing and still lose weight, followed by a topic of Why am I not losing weight.

And people with no manners, don't come by me coughing/sneezing all over or spitting half your lunch on my desk/chewing gum like a horse.
  • Wishing_4_Wings
    Wishing_4_Wings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    very nice lol i love the no nonsense take to that ^-^ I'll have to rememeber that one
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    When people call it sherbeRt instead of sherbet. There is ONLY one R! (this is all over the database here)
  • Wishing_4_Wings
    Wishing_4_Wings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    its not healthy to keep in a rave, to be hapypy happy all the time you'd need a lot of drugs. Sad fact: people hate things :)
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hate People that randomly Capitalize things for No reason and people that put smilies on the end of everything like it makes what they said better. :)

Not cute, people.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Burp...cause i want to see more
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    mustard
    eggs
    mushrooms
    ****sburgh Steelers
    Ohio State University
    University of Kentucky
    St Louis Cardinals
    Atlanta Braves
    New York Skankees
    Country music
    Crocs
    Brian Kelly
    My fat pants
    Chipper Jones
    cold weather
    snow
    ice
    And the fact I didn't win the lottery last week.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    mustard
    eggs
    mushrooms
    ****sburgh Steelers
    Ohio State University
    University of Kentucky
    St Louis Cardinals
    Atlanta Braves
    New York Skankees
    Country music
    Crocs
    Brian Kelly
    My fat pants
    Chipper Jones
    cold weather
    snow
    ice
    And the fact I didn't win the lottery last week.

I forgot some:
    The term "hubby"
    The expression "Holy ____ Batman"
    When I get 745 texts at once
    NASCAR
    losing
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Skinny people who claim that they are "fat" :noway:
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    GRUMPY-CAT.jpg-edit-630x416.jpg

People who think stop signs aren't for them.