Muscle on a Woman

Options

Replies

• SmudgerSmithRhino
    Options
    Muscles on a woman is seksy as hell.

Plus they can open their own god damn jars!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    feel free to creep my profile. all 100% natural... 110% effort and 120% hard work!!!

I creeped Crazy4lulu. Incredible. Inspiring. Beautiful.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I love lifting and the way I look. Personally, I don't really care what other people think.

But it is kind of cool to walk around a gym and have better muscle tone then a lot of the guys there. ;)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    To add muscle mass you can recomp the first year of lifting. After that you have to do bulk / cut cycles.

Yes muscles are sexy on a women.
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Fit, feminine muscle is HOT.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I love muscular women! I think they look awesome,
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    5x5 won't really add mass my friend, not really in the hypertrophy zone, 8-12 reps, or higher if done to failure (IIRC around 20-25 reps produced the same muscle gains as 8-12 when taken to muscular failure).

5x5 won't as it won't stress both the fast and slow twitch fibres which is how mucle gain is made. Both have to be strained for muscle bulk to increase.

I'm sure you know more about hypertrophy than I do. I just tend to recommend that kind of basic program to all beginners no matter their goal just as a weight lifting 101.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I like a fit & feminine look!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Not the look I'm going for for myself but definitely looks hot and I admire all the women that have the dedication to do it! :D
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    5x5 won't really add mass my friend, not really in the hypertrophy zone, 8-12 reps, or higher if done to failure (IIRC around 20-25 reps produced the same muscle gains as 8-12 when taken to muscular failure).

5x5 won't as it won't stress both the fast and slow twitch fibres which is how mucle gain is made. Both have to be strained for muscle bulk to increase.

I'm sure you know more about hypertrophy than I do. I just tend to recommend that kind of basic program to all beginners no matter their goal just as a weight lifting 101.

At first pretty much any program work lol.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    5x5 will build strength and muscle, if you eat enough, it just wont give you the 'bodybuilder' look, you wont have that shredded look.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I think good tone and definition is very sexy...not so much into the shredded muscular bodybuilder look though. Number one thing is a nice, firm, round booty.
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bring on more muscle!!! It is super hard to get there and maintain, but the more the merrier!! :))
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love being strong. I love being able to do 120 pushups. I love being fit and having abs. It's all natural, no weight lifting. I've been told I'm on the verge of being too strong / muscled to be attractive to men, but as far as I'm concerned I am still feminine and as long as the guy that counts in my life likes it - than awesome.

I love being me, and I'm on goal to get even stronger.

*love the muscles ladies! bring it on!*
  • teneh
    teneh Posts: 39
    Options
    Muscles are hot!!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Muscles are my ideal. It is threads like these that keep me motivated at home and in the gym. Calluses on my hands are hard earned and reminders of my work. Now off to Costco to buy my protein drinks, chicken, and egg whites.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of guys who think muscles on women are hawt! The full-on, shredded, contest-ready pro bodybuilder look doesn't appeal to me, but I also realize they don't look like that year-round - some of them are very attractive in off-season condition. A friend of ours is a figure competitor and IMO she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen...not masculine-looking in any way, contest-ready or not.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    The thing is, when flexing - the muscled woman looks kick *kitten*, and some may say it's over the top...
    16124725_410.jpg

but when relaxed, she still looks like a curvy feminine woman...
    picture2.jpg

it's not like you have to trade femininity for muscles!
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Great replies thanks. I'm happy with doing StrongLifts at the moment while i'm still losing fat for the time being so not really looking for advice as such. I'm pretty sure I will be asking plenty of advice when I'm ready to do a bulk though!! It's great to see some really inspiring ladies on this thread :bigsmile:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    She-Hulk agrees wholeheartedly.

2l8z2pl.png