Muscle on a Woman

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love muscles on woman and on men!! I got called a "hardbody" yesterday by a man I see at the gym. And he said I was really strong...made my day!

So yes...I love muscles on woman!! Specially on me! :)
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    Nothing sexier than a toned sculpted female physique. :smile:
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Muscles are definitely sexy in my opinion :)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    She-Hulk agrees wholeheartedly.

2l8z2pl.png

You know I have a weakness for her.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You only get as ripped as you want :) I'd say I give it pretty hard in the gym and I'm not bursting with muscle and have slimmed out since my cardio-junkie days. I have noticed the muscle gain mostly on my upper body which is great to balance out my pear shape. If you want to get bulkier then you just lift heavier and eat more. You're in control.

I love Oxygen and Fitness Px magazine for guiding serious lifting for women. Go for it!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people think it's hot, some think it's gross. So there's no point doing anything except what pleases yourself :)
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Options
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/598632_555667431117096_222336458_n.jpg

- Two of the Gaspari girls - most girls who train, frank, look amazing when diet is done correctly.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306604_10151297291285850_213246208_n.jpg

- some of the bikini girls. Again - anything wrong with this look?

Keeping in mind they don't maintain that super low body fat % allll year round. Just add another 10 lbs or so when not competing, but they're still looking super swvelt.