Are you KIDDING me???....

1235»

Replies

• AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    I only read about thalf the replies but...

First I would have used my highly expressive face to give her a "what the hell is wrong with you" look, but then curiousity would have gottent he better fo me and I would have asked her why she can't use one of the many other ones. The answer could have been funny/
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    I would had ignore her. I would also have said that she is interrupting my workout and why doesn't she go to any of the other 7 open machines. That was just rude
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Ida coughed all over it before i got off...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    these things never happen to me!!! i would for some fool to act like this around me. i would skip my workout just to troll them. id make it look like i was finishing. then start back up and enter 2 minutes...then keep repeating.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    I would have extended my 5 minute warm up to a 29 minute work out.

eff em... 30 minutes. and afterwards i'd have asked how many calories she burned giving me the stink eye.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    these things never happen to me!!! i would for some fool to act like this around me. i would skip my workout just to troll them. id make it look like i was finishing. then start back up and enter 2 minutes...then keep repeating.

them be fighting words... haha
  • I would have done all cardio that day and STAYED on it. JUST to pi** that b**** off.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    If you really want to mark a machine as your own all you have to do is urinate on it.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    I'd have called and ordered take out delivered to that machine I'd have been on it for so long. F them!

LOVE ..

Take out

Bam!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Her (annoyed face): "Excuse me, but you're on my elliptical."

You (perky-excited face): "Oh my gosh, did you get them to dedicate one to you? I tried asking for that but they told me I wasn't fat enough. Here, let me move out of your way. I don't really need it anyway, I was just gonna do five minutes, you know, to make it look good." (Bounce off and away calling over your shoulder) "Oh, and congratulations!!"