HOT - MOMS !

Options

Replies

• anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yeah because us single dad's dont put in nearly as much work. :huh:

Excuse me? Did you gain 25-45lbs for 3 different pregnancies?? Did your boobs swell from a B-cup to a D-cup 3 times (before finally ending up an A-cup)?

(I'm kidding of course, being a parent is hard word for both genders but I'll totally take more credit for looking good after having children.)

I wish there was a like button for this post! AMEN sister!!!!!!
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    <~~~ lukewarm Mom here.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    <~~~ lukewarm Mom here.

Don't be so modest!
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I did a hot mom last night :blushing:
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options

Your body doesn't change and you don't physically have the children. There is a difference.

I have to disagree here. I spent 2 pregnancies with my ex and didn't want her feeling bad for eating for two, so I kept up. It was quite the body change . . .
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

So completely want to be a DILF - maybe in my next life.
    [/quote]

:flowerforyou: :love:

That was supposed to be a quote and it didn't work! lol
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awe shucks :)
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    That depends.. are you a single "weekend/every other weekend" dad..
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well Thanks:) Your too sweet!!
  • CarlaMichelle
    CarlaMichelle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Props to the single dad! espcially with abs like this! how did you get your figure back after having a baby? LOL I applaud men who step up those who help raise their kids and especially those who take it on alone.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    darn it...im a hot aunt...i guess i don't make the cut.

Lindsay you totally make the cut.

awwww luv you!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I did a hot mom last night :blushing:
    GO SEX-HAVING LLAMA!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Have to admit! I have seen alot of Hot, Sexy, Beautiful, In Shape mothers on here. Yall are doing Great and look amazing and gotta say for having kids I give yall much respect!!! ;)

Keep Up the Great Work!!!! (o, feel free to ADD ME) , great motivator!!! Tx. area

Not subtle enough

This ^^^^ BAHAHAHAHA
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.

There are other kinds. I ahve had custody of my two daughters since they were 3 and 1. It is easier though. We get to date women or, in my case, later marry one with two kids of her own.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Yes I am and have been that way for 11 years with two awesome children....one is now 25 and a 1st grade teacher, married and has my first grand child, my son is a junior in HS. The greatest sacrifice I have ever made was to raise my kids as both mom and dad. And yes their moms are still alive, though my daughters mom walked out of her life to never return in 1999. My sons mom does see him....twice a year (most years), couple weeks in summer and about a week during Christmas/New Years.

Awesome buddy and way to step up!! You are a hot dad (and grandpa)!!!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

Amen to that..

:love:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Well this thread took a turn into the toilet.

I am not a single dad, nor do I hope to ever become one. That being said, there are men out there (including myself) that would not need a court order to want to spend time with their kids. Just as you are saying someone shouldn't use that term to appear like an awesome person, you shouldn't use the term to suggest the person is a deadbeat forced to spend time with their kid.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Your body doesn't change and you don't physically have the children. There is a difference.

Sorry, but she makes a good point. You guys don't have to work your *kitten* off just to get your pre-baby body back.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    What about us hot grandmas? LOL

I prefer to be called Oma
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options

Sorry, but she makes a good point. You guys don't have to work your *kitten* off just to get your pre-baby body back.

I disagree. Do you know how much sympathy weight I gained with my kids?