HOT - MOMS !

Options

Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    That depends.. are you a single "weekend/every other weekend" dad..
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.

Just because your ex-SO's turned out to be absent fathers, doesn't mean other men are.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    how about grandmas? i may not be "hot" .....guess its a matter of opinion, but i don't look bad for a grandma of 6. :laugh:
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I honestly wasn't trying to be an asshold about my comment. I'm actually with the father of my children, have been since we were16 years old.
    I was just asking, since typically, a weekend Parent (not just dad) is going to have a little more time to focus on themselves, then a parent who has the child/ren full time and work full time.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Im a DAD too, I hope my kidz think im COOL when they get to their TEENS haha! I want to be the HOT DAD haha!

I just hope that your kids are able to tutor you after they complete English 101.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yes Prairiedawg - Definitely a hot grandma :)
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I honestly wasn't trying to be an asshold about my comment. I'm actually with the father of my children, have been since we were16 years old.
    I was just asking, since typically, a weekend Parent (not just dad) is going to have a little more time to focus on themselves, then a parent who has the child/ren full time and work full time.

I don't think anyone was upset with your comment. There is a difference and we know it. The problem was with the poster after you.
    And for the record, you definitely count! :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    There are some Dads out there that are man enough to stick it in but not man enough to take action. There are a few mothers out there too but to everyone Dads and Moms and GRANDmothers! Much respect! and Keep up the Fight! Its not easy being both mom and dad!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Sympathy weight doesn't count.
  • nonstopper
    Options
    @ runintheMUD - haha im sorry if i upset for for some ODD reason. Please feel free to take a smoke break ;)
  • Colstriper
    Colstriper Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I went to the bar last night and was sitting next to this very sexy but older lady, maybe about 35 years older than me. After a few drinks we started talking and having a good time. Towards the end of the night she whispers into my ear "Have you ever wanted to be with a Mother and her Daughter at the same time?....." I said "Sure, what man hasen't?" - so she tells me to follow her home. I drive to her house and she kisses me on the door step and says, "Do you think you can handle US?" She opens the door and then she yells "MOM ARE YOU HOME?!"
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Have to admit! I have seen alot of Hot, Sexy, Beautiful, In Shape mothers on here. Yall are doing Great and look amazing and gotta say for having kids I give yall much respect!!! ;)

Keep Up the Great Work!!!! (o, feel free to ADD ME) , great motivator!!!

basically you want attractive women to friend you with this post??? fml.

i'd like to know what he means by "in shape". is this code for "no fatties"? or does he mean "curvy" is ok?

:laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    There are some Dads out there that are man enough to stick it in but not man enough to take action. There are a few mothers out there too but to everyone Dads and Moms and GRANDmothers! Much respect! and Keep up the Fight! Its not easy being both mom and dad!

Okay... you won me over with that one. Yes... it's hard being a single parent (mom or dad), work a full-time job, go to school, and try to work on your body too.
  • keith0373
    Options
    I went to the bar last night and was sitting next to this very sexy but older lady, maybe about 35 years older than me. After a few drinks we started talking and having a good time. Towards the end of the night she whispers into my ear "Have you ever wanted to be with a Mother and her Daughter at the same time?....." I said "Sure, what man hasen't?" - so she tells me to follow her home. I drive to her house and she kisses me on the door step and says, "Do you think you can handle US?" She opens the door and then she yells "MOM ARE YOU HOME?!"

Awesome!
  • nonstopper
    Options
    @WiNNerVic - I understand your a regular hater ;) But why do you hide yourself? Are you that bored? haha Just asking?
  • keith0373
    Options
    Have to admit! I have seen alot of Hot, Sexy, Beautiful, In Shape mothers on here. Yall are doing Great and look amazing and gotta say for having kids I give yall much respect!!! ;)

Keep Up the Great Work!!!! (o, feel free to ADD ME) , great motivator!!!

basically you want attractive women to friend you with this post??? fml.

i'd like to know what he means by "in shape". is this code for "no fatties"? or does he mean "curvy" is ok?

:laugh:

Curvy is always ok!
  • nonstopper
    Options

haha thats funny S**t right there!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    @WiNNerVic - I understand your a regular hater ;) But why do you hide yourself? Are you that bored? haha Just asking?

u-mad-1.jpg
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

Thanks for that clarification....for me personally, the second comment made was what set me off. I know SO many amazing single fathers.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.

Men are only court-ordered to pay support. They are not court-ordered to spend time with their children. They have to fight to get a court order to be able to spend time with their children. And there are some really shady-*kitten* *****es out there that do all they can to interfere with that court order just the same. If a man is court-ordered to pay support then doesn't, he goes to jail. If a woman is court-ordered to allow a man to visit with his children, she can completely defy the order and face absolutely NO retribution for it.
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ugh..I only made the first comment! I don't want to get dragged down for the 2nd as well :(
    I was thinking the same thing. I've never heard of a parent being court ordered to spend time with their children.

Men are only court-ordered to pay support. They are not court-ordered to spend time with their children. They have to fight to get a court order to be able to spend time with their children. And there are some really shady-*kitten* *****es out there that do all they can to interfere with that court order just the same. If a man is court-ordered to pay support then doesn't, he goes to jail. If a woman is court-ordered to allow a man to visit with his children, she can completely defy the order and face absolutely NO retribution for it.