HOT - MOMS !

Options

Replies

• LollipopPsyco
    Options
    Have to admit! I have seen alot of Hot, Sexy, Beautiful, In Shape mothers on here. Yall are doing Great and look amazing and gotta say for having kids I give yall much respect!!! ;)

Keep Up the Great Work!!!! (o, feel free to ADD ME) , great motivator!!!

at least you didnt throw a darling in there
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    What about us hot grandmas? LOL

I prefer to be called Oma

YOU are a Grandma!? :noway: You are my hero!!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Yes G-Mas Count! Aunts and such! Just keep up the Great WorK!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yeah because us single dad's dont put in nearly as much work. :huh:

Your body doesn't change and you don't physically have the children. There is a difference.

Sorry, but she makes a good point. You guys don't have to work your *kitten* off just to get your pre-baby body back.

Fatherhood decreases testosterone.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    So completely want to be a DILF - maybe in my next life.
    Can I call you daddy?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    That depends.. are you a single "weekend/every other weekend" dad..
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.
    You have got to be effing kidding me with this crap.
    Really please tell me you are.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Thank you hun
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    for the record.. I'm not going along with 1st comment after my post.
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Yeah because us single dad's dont put in nearly as much work. :huh:

OMG, yes you are right, you cant even tell that you used to have a C-section pouch
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options

I think the court order is more to force interaction with a crazy, bitter ex who, most likely, has used the kids as a bludgeon. Not that that ever happens.
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    thank ya.... (maybe :indifferent: kinda including myself since i have kids lol )

however don't know how hot I am but I will be the mom that embarrasses her kids dancing to what will then be known as "old skool music" lmao.

and S/N dads are hott too :wink:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Well this thread took a turn into the toilet.

I am not a single dad, nor do I hope to ever become one. That being said, there are men out there (including myself) that would not need a court order to want to spend time with their kids. Just as you are saying someone shouldn't use that term to appear like an awesome person, you shouldn't use the term to suggest the person is a deadbeat forced to spend time with their kid.

Word.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What about us MOM's that are a WORK IN PROGRESS? No props for us? :sad:

^^^This! :sad:

Agreed I am a work in progress.... but I still count!!! :laugh:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

You know there are single dads that raise their children just as there are single moms that are losers, right?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

I think the court order is more to force interaction with a crazy, bitter ex who, most likely, has used the kids as a bludgeon. Not that that ever happens.
    I just that comment to be a disservice to single fathers out there who work their butts off to do it all, just like single mothers.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

paleirishmother you're kind of a dilhole.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Have to admit! I have seen alot of Hot, Sexy, Beautiful, In Shape mothers on here. Yall are doing Great and look amazing and gotta say for having kids I give yall much respect!!! ;)

Keep Up the Great Work!!!! (o, feel free to ADD ME) , great motivator!!!

basically you want attractive women to friend you with this post??? fml.
  • wolfpack77
    Options

I have custody of both of my children and been single father for 12 years. But you are entitled to your stereotypes.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    What about us hot grandmas? LOL

I prefer to be called Oma

YOU are a Grandma!? :noway: You are my hero!!

Awww, thanks
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Get off the backs of the single dads, there are a hell of a lot of great ones out there. Not all mom's are fantastic just by virtue of the fact that they gave birth. I fcking hate that stupid womany busllshizz!!!!