Joined Four days ago and I am 232.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Don't say still. You have lost 60 lbs!!! Great job
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me , im at the same starting weight :)
  • 2012ALM
    2012ALM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    198 as of today, but started at 261 about 5 months ago.
  • batrastard
    batrastard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, back in 2004 I dropped from 360 down to 285, I gained all the weight back and had to start over. In July I was 356lbs, I went to a "weight loss Dr." (in reality a fat Dr.) who asked it I had ever counted calories, I told her no. My wife saw her put refuses to count calories. That day I found MFP and started to use it. I dropped from 356 down to 315, I stayed at 315 for 3 weeks before I looked back and made adjustments.
    I am currently down to 289lbs and I still struggle with my weight. I just set goal after goal. My current goal is to be 260 by March of next year. Hang in there it will happen.
  • FluroFaye
    Options
    I started at 268 6.5 months ago. I'm now down to 223.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Started at 281 and am now at 242 since August. Still a long way to 150 :flowerforyou:
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss Nov 2011 at 263lbs. I'm currently at 212lbs with an initial goal of 160lbs. I'm 5'5" and 41 yrs old. This is the most I've ever lost willingly. I have the support of family & friends, and joined the local gym with my SIL.

I'd love to be a size 10 or smaller, but really have a "goal look" instead. I've been overweight/obese my entire adult life, so honestly have no clue what 160lbs or sz 10 even look like, and even if they're close to each other!

Add me if you want, I'm in this for life. I know that once I hit goal it will be a daily lifestyle for me to count the calories I take in (thanks MFP!) and and the calories I burn during my gym workouts.

I just started bodyweight workouts at home, the plan is 4 days/week. My reference is Mark Lauren's "You Are Your Own Gym" and plan to get his women's version in the new year.

(my ticker shows my lowest weight, not my current weight which bumped up during the horrid Halloween chocolate bar season :sad: )
  • jprow08
    jprow08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started at 250, and am down to 213. I still would like to get to 175 or 180. Send me a request if you would like!
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Started @ 323lbs down to 250ish (weigh in is tomorrow and I'm expecting about 249). On my way to 220...I'll be around daily if you wanna add me.

EDIT: I'm 6'5" and total time to lose this weight has been about 6.5-7 months.
  • koosh007
    Options
    247 as of today and om my 2nd (3rd?) go round. Feel free to add me!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I started at 260lbs and down to 194lbs. Most days, I still feel like I'm 260. Feel free to add me.
  • pickledginger
    Options
    *waves hello*
    Similar weight to lose here, though I have health issues that may limit what I can achieve in that realm. Feel free to add me, folks.
  • JoMamma82
    Options
    I can feel you rocking the boat! I have no self control whatsoever so at 282lbs for a 30 year old female I asked a coworker to be my personal trainer. I start officially on monday and look forward to being her weight loss minion. Im just sorry it took me this long to get my act together
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I started MFP in April when I weighed a little under 280 pounds. I've just recently been diligent with getting my weight under control, and am ALWAYS looking for friends of the same goals. I have a few on here who only need to lose a few, but I need more support from women who want/need to lost a lot like me. Feel free to add if you would like.
  • 276NoMore
    276NoMore Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in that range. I post a daily blurb on my wall for MFP friends to see asking them to comment on what their amount of exercising MINUTES are for the day are. If they do not exercise for a particular day, not a problem, I just count the days they do post exercise minutes. I then enter these stats on a spreadsheet and at the end of the week (Sat eve) I will post what the team's average minutes of exercising are for the week (this is in an attempt to keep us accountable for exercising). Also, if an MFP friend wants to know how he/she compares with the team's average, I will let him/her know.

If you or anyone else reads my reply here and would like to be accountable for exercise minutes, please send me a friend request and refer to "weekly minutes exercise team" - thanks and you can get healthy, this mfp site is wonderful.
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hi! i am charity! i started at 259.9 lbs and am now at 231. I still have 70 lbs to lose so feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

30846031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LaAliceUm7
    Options
    I want to lose almost 200 :)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    add me :) i have quite a bit to lose.
  • Spurrowell
    Options
    hey, you can add me MFP doesn't show any progress because I was 285. Quit counting and working out went to 314 and now I am back down to 292. Still fighting the urge to quit, But Recently I have people who friended me and it has made all the difference. Thank you Friends...Add me I have 50-60 lbs to go.