250lbs and can use some friend in the same boat

Options

Replies

• Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I started back in May. did it for a few months and stopped in september..just started back up in the beginning of november but I started at 238 in may...now down to 209 add me if you like!
  • TooFat2Fix
    TooFat2Fix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is very motivational to know that there are many who share the same journey I have ahead of me....I have tried this once this summer and failed....again! Please add me, I could use all the support I can get! I hope to support you all too!
  • ventrone
    ventrone Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started last month at 236, I would like to see 160. I am not a very active poster but would really like to connect with someone who has a long journey ahead as well.
  • AmandaG126
    Options
    I learned about MFP yesterday. I am starting out at 220. I have tried everything in the past but this morning, just knowing that there is a community of people out there, I decided to do it right this time. My goal weight is 165. I worked out this morning for the first time in a few months and I set a schedule of activities to do everyday.

I hope I'll have some success stories like some I read on this post.
  • verena896
    Options
    I am 239lbs and lost 26lbs since June! I started Body by vi a month and a half a go, with an exercise routine. I didn't know there was a way to add people on here I don't know much about it but I still have a long way to go, feel free to add me as well. We can motivate each other. Hopefully we can reach our goals together!!
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started in September seriously using MFP at 250, im currently 24lb down after a hick-up or 2, im always looking for new friends with similar goals :)
  • hansenje
    Options
    I am at 230 so I understand. Just add me as your friend.
  • Lindafunk_1985
    Options
    290lbs and trying hard to lose it, friend me
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and anyone else as well). I am here for the long haul and have lots to lose. Good luck on your journey.

Barb
  • WilmaChris
    Options
    Totally add me, was in the same boat. Started at 248lbs, you can do it, I'll motivate you along the way :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I was in your boat, I started on MFP at 245lbs.
    So I may still only now have a few pounds to lose but I get what you are going thru 100%... so if be being on the other side of the journey is ok, feel free to add me.

Good luck
  • Charie1981
    Charie1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am about 219 and 210 and I need to loose some weight my self. I am always off and on again. It's hard when you have school and you have stress but I am ready to bring it again. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck everyone.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i started at 248, im hovering around 190-200 right now...can offer lots of support and motivation.
  • leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi, I'm 215 and have a ways to go, feel free to add me
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    255.. feel free to add me
  • Haley_Adele
    Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Started 264 I'm now at 222 and still a long way to go. Feel free to add me.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    I am 220. Ive lost 60 so far and have at least another 60 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    248 here. Started out at 287. Just keep chipping away at it and enjoy the nsv's and not the scales. It's a long haul flight not a rocket ship
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am currently at 197 I have another 65 lbs to lose. I always end up wtih people who have a coupld of pounds to lose as well. I need all the motivation as well. I am open to new friends