46 lbs down. but feel discouraged!

Options
124»

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Honestly you can see I a tiny diffrence in you upper belly but that's it you look the same to me apart from that keep goin girl don't give up remember what you felt like befor u started an keep that anger in you untill your heathly xx
  • iSurvive
    Options
    You look good! Don't be discouraged!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing! Well done :smile:
  • fitanndfab
    Options
    I know exactly how you are feeling. But we cannot give into these feelings. I have lost 35 lbs. and I was hoped to see more of a change. Do not let go and give up. The change you are looking for is coming and remind yourself as another mfp has written you are doing this for all of the right reasons. I know you are physically feeling better and it will only get better. Just take a deep breath and exhale and wait to see what God has in store for you into the coming year. Peace and Blessing to you!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    No need to be discouraged; you're doing GR8T!:wink:
  • KeriAnn06
    KeriAnn06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm going to assume this should say "shouldnt" be discouraged?
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Dont be discouraged, you are doing great! Can really see the difference, keep up the good work :smile: !!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, you are doing a fantastic job!!! Congratulations on all your hard work. This is not an overnight process, it's a journey as I'm sure you know all to well. We all get discouraged but hopefully this thread will provide you with the motivation to stick with it and reach your goal.
  • kbella67
    kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    46 lbs in 3 months that's awesome! keep it up you are doing amazing!
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I see the difference. Don't be discouraged. You can do this...I believe in you.
  • diggswood
    diggswood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    46 pounds is an amazing accomplishment. You are just beginning your weight loss journey and look how far you have already traveled. It really is amazing.
  • christjoy07
    christjoy07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged, be encouraged. Sometimes weight loss slows as your body transforms(called plateau). Remember to be positive and don't fear or be sad. Have faith and be prayerful. When we are discouraged its a sign that our faith is shaky. We don't believe the victory because we can't see it in front of us. But we must keep our minds and hearts on the goal and know that the battle is already won, the goal is already achieved, the tiny, sexy red dress size 8 is already hanging in the closet...whatever your victory is! LOL. Be careful because sad and discouraging feelings can lead to comfort food binging! You've come too far!

When I looked at you're pic I saw you in the little sexy red dress already...but you have to see it too. :-)

KEEP GOING. DON'T STOP! RUN FOR THE FINISH LINE!

Have a wonderful day. Be blessed today and everyday!
  • BlueJue2
    Options
    You did this in 3 months?! That is awesome!
  • christjoy07
    christjoy07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can see your hour glass Mama! Keep going!
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!!!! I am down 46 as well, and I know how you feel. We have similar goals, and I get it. Although 46 lbs is a ton of weight, we still have a long way to go. I'm friending you cuz I think we can both help motivate eachother.

You are doing great!
  • chelsean1308
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work! You are doing a great job!!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    You should be discouraged

I think you missed a few letters there.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Keep going girly, think of it this way either you can go up or down on your weight, you will go one way or the other

so might as well keep rocking it and go down,

I lost 30 pounds and was feeling so good, then I got discureged and gained it all back,

Go forward you got his =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!