girls, how big are your calves

Options
124»

Replies

• wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'd be more concerned about being 125lb at 6 ft tall then the size of my calves. Just saying.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i want bigger calves but its not about me. you girls should all know that big calves are sexy. whether it takes real hard work to get em or just you dads genetics :)

I've heard men say this, but always thought it was a load of crap. You can't be serious!?:huh:
  • luzny
    luzny Posts: 5
    Options
    Heck yeah I'm serious. Some of the sexiest legs are equip with muscular calves,Check out Celeste Beryl Bonin or Melinda Rezes.
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i want bigger calves but its not about me. you girls should all know that big calves are sexy. whether it takes real hard work to get em or just you dads genetics :)

I've heard men say this, but always thought it was a load of crap. You can't be serious!?:huh:

Agree 100% I'm over here like, WHAT?! Lies.
  • luzny
    luzny Posts: 5
    Options
    :cry: <---- sad face... ever hear " oh no! not big calves!" I never hear that from any of the guys i know. i cant believe this is so hard to believe. too much cosmo lol.:wink:
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    My goal is to gain 15 lbs of muscle because I feel I'm too thin for my height. 6'2" 125 lbs. My legs are really small 12" calves and 17.5" thighs. To me that seems small but I would like to hear what others are.

I'm so jealous. My calves are 17" stupid fashionable boots won't even zip! :sad:
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Too big to wear cute boots -_-

Fortunately I see more stores are starting to offer "wide width" boots... but they're still not as cute as the normal width boots.

This! Why can't they make them an option just like wide foot width. Unfortunately the one cute pair I saw that I could afford was wide in the foot too and I am not.
  • albearcamoo
    albearcamoo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    14" calves and 21" thighs.

Ugh, my calves are literally the biggest hang up I have. They're so disproportionately large compared to the rest of my body. Bear in mind I'm only 5'2 :S

Does anybody have any tips on slimming these damn things down, despite the fact spot reducing is near impossible?