Coffee drinkers

Options
124»

Replies

• Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    <========== See user name and you'll pretty much know where I stand on the giving up coffee (:huh: :noway: even typing those words feels wrong) thing.

Oh, and the only thing I put in my coffee is more coffee.
  • celestialbadger
    Options
    39406565459340894_ojd9KiiL_c.jpg
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Just drink the coffee! Coffee in it's pure form is healthy. Once you add cream, sugar, etc to the coffee, then it becomes less healthy. For example, Starbucks (which I love) is an example of turning coffee into a drink very high calorie.
  • Mjolner
    Mjolner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need my coffee and I don't pollute it. :-) I justify my habit by (http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/coffee-new-health-food) the benefits as researchers are suggesting now.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm not willing to give up my coffee. I have milk and creamer and really strong coffee. I don't care about the calories. I don't have as many as I used to though. My only concession. My new lifestyle is not about removing my fav foods and beverages, it's all about moderation.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend used to drink coffee every day, 1-2 cups. I personally drink coffee once or twice a week. Nothing wrong with coffee on occasion but it's the addiction that is not good.
    My boyfriend now drinks decaffeinated tea. He slowly tapered off by drinking half real coffee, half decaffeinated coffee. Then went down to that and decaffeinated coffee on different days. Then switched to decaffeinated coffee and decaffeinated tea. Now he only drinks coffee a couple times a months. You've gotta taper off of it if you want to.
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee!! I drink 2-3 cups per day if not more. I use just under a tbsp of creamer in each cup and just factor those calories in to my day. Studies are saying that coffee is actually good for you :smile:
  • anna99c
    Options
    Hey You Wonderful People!

Got so many replies! Great! Thank you!!! I just wanted to quit, not because calories. I simply thought when I was a kid, I could be without it, so as a grown up shouldn't be that hard! WRONG!:)
    Thank you for your views and opinions!

anna
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I can't go without my coffee everyday!!! I tried once and had the worst headache. I have my coffee with sugar free peppermint mocha liquid creamer made by coffeemate...YUM-O!!:drinker: