personaltrainer_7_g.jpg
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    Dita Von Teese.

She's the same height as I :D
  • Jamie2007
    Options
    Love you babe!
    My wife, Jamie2007. She's my inspiration. Because no one is as dedicated as her. And my motivation. Because she keeps me on my toes.
  • Jamie2007
    Options
    My awesome MFP friends and my hubs! He makes this entire journey possible for me!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Myself .
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would love to have arms like Linda Hamilton in Terminator II. The rest...I just want to be fit and strong and toned and healthy.
  • taelardinois
    taelardinois Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I follow a lot of people on instagram that are into fitness. They are just everyday people making it happen. They always post new motivation, different workouts, foods they eat, etc.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    myself, for sure.
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    When I started losing weight (83 lbs) working out and eating healthy in Feb. 2011, GSP's physique was my goal even though I am over 10 years older than him. Im not there yet but Im getting close.
    90540471.jpg
    111111hx.jpg
  • arival
    arival Posts: 25
    Options
    rob riches
    personaltrainer_7_g.jpg

same here
  • browi
    browi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lance Armstrong.

lance-armstrong.37.b.jpg

Really?
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Gina Carano
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    All the girls.
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Love Linda Hamilton in T2. Her arms are rockin.
  • MissFitee
    MissFitee Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This girl:
    http://fitnessguru.se/sophie

She's realized that she can really mold her body with hard work and she's using musclemass to alter the shape that was originally given to her. =) I think it's really cool.
  • n3wd4y
    Options
    Superficial/physique-based inspiration? Dara Torres, Adriana Lima. Adriana lately has really shown that she worked her *kitten* off to deserve the spotlight. I have pics of her after giving birth to her 2nd child; working out with her boxer trainer. She is not one of those models who says "Oh geez I never worked out a day in my life and eat whatever I want." LOL Before a show, whe does a lot of workout 3 hours in the AM, 3 hours in he PM. Eat very carefully. Granted she's filthy rich and can afford babysitters, trainers, caterers, etc.

But still... I would NOT want to have to work out 6 hours a day and eat close to liquid pure protein for straight 2 months. OK maybe if I am paid as much ;)

Actually she got into trouble for revealing a harsh diet regimen she underwent before her runway appearance... that diet sounds like a typical cutting diet for bodybuilders before they compete to me... so I don't get the hype.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My fitness inspiration is a fellow MFP-er named don666car. His highest weight was 505 pounds, he had gastric bypass surgery in October 2011, then he joined MFP in April 2012, and has lost an additional 200+ pounds since he started here. He's lost more than half of his original weight. He is my HERO! :flowerforyou:
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have to say Anna Paquin. She looks awesome and is close to my height!

anna-paquin-in-underwear-true-blood-caps-04-530x1048.jpg