My story. 153lbs lost. Sorry so long. PICS.

Options
12346»

Replies

• jeanettenegron
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story you are inspiration and an awesome person
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!! It really means a lot to me that you all took the time to read my story. THANK YOU.

I read the whole thing too, and wanted to add my congrats on all that you have accomplished. For many of us, weight is a symptom--not the problem. My depression added a lot of pounds to my body and it was a vicious cycle. To the world, I was fat because I was a lazy slob (which is what echoed in my head) but the truth is that depression is what was leading me to be fat.

Be very, very proud of yourself for learning to love yourself. Like you, it took the love of devoted partner (now my husband) to stick with me through all of it. Without him, I don't know if I could have pulled through. He helped me see myself completely differently.

PS...you're gorgeous! Best of luck in school, I'm an RN and love it.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    I loved reading your story. I can related to alot of that myself. I am so happy you over came all those immense struggles that crush so many. You look like a new you! Congratulations!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! And you look great. You are definitely strong enough to finish your journey! Well done.

X
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    It really touches my heart to read all of these comments. You all will never know how much it means to me. Especially now when I really need it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!