Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    vader.jpg
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Running tights are OK. Meggings- NOT OK.

Bwahahahahah!

Next trend: UK men are showing off their hot bods in weightlifting onesies (whatever they're called- I can't think of the word).
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahah!

Next trend: UK men are showing off their hot bods in weightlifting onesies (whatever they're called- I can't think of the word).

Singlets?

Egads.

But *nobody* looks good in a singlet. Nobody.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahah!

Singlets?

Egads.

Amen!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    borat-mankini-2.jpg

Don't hate.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahah!

Singlets?

Egads.

YES singlet, thanks. And, yeah, they're awful.
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What????? Hell NO!:noway:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I think this is in the book of revelations: a ginger in meggings....yep the world is coming to an end

conan-jeggings.jpg
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    The moose of the world called...they would like their knuckles back please...

This wins QOTD!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "OH LAWD!!!!"
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I think this is in the book of revelations: a ginger in meggings....yep the world is coming to an end

conan-jeggings.jpg

Jeggings!

Conan's still kinda hot, though. No???!!
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options

conan-jeggings.jpg

This made me blow coffee out my nose. Ouch. Hilarious!
  • mmccloskey10
    Options
    I wear under armour tights on leg day. keeps my legs warm and full of blood.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I wear under armour tights on leg day. keeps my legs warm and full of blood.

This use...approved!

Wearing them to the mall, however. Not approved.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I think we can safely agree this is a trend that is not going to catch on, at least not in every day fashion. Thank goodness...
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I think we can safely agree this is a trend that is not going to catch on, at least not in every day fashion. Thank goodness...

I thought the same thing about guys wearing their pants below their butts...and before that, tucked and rolled cuffs...and jams...and stone-washed...and intentionally ripped jeans...
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing about guys wearing their pants below their butts...and before that, tucked and rolled cuffs...and jams...and stone-washed...and intentionally ripped jeans...

I think the difference is that all the examples you mentioned came from popular culture. Meggings have come from the fashion world. Big difference.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Okay okay, I lived through the metrosexual thing and manscaping, murses/man bags, MAN-icures, having more hair product than your average teenage girl, etc. but I absolutely draw the line at meggings!!! Wait, did I say too much . . .

Come on, Sun...'fess up. You know you rock the meggings!

Thanks so much Cindy! No I wizened up. I'm quick like that - didn't fall for the man-capris either . . . barely. Its like a mine field out there! Note to self - do not shop while intoxicated, esp. if the sales girl is cute and paid on commission.

Okay, now I'm tempted to get you drunk and take you shopping. :devil:
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Call me a perv, but I like it. :devil: I'm a butt/legs kinda gal.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

I think the difference is that all the examples you mentioned came from popular culture. Meggings have come from the fashion world. Big difference.

For the sake of all that is true and good in the world, I hope you're right. Nay, for the sake of humanity itself, I hope you're right.