Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Meggings: Leggings for Men????

12346»

Replies

• pithynutritionpun
    pithynutritionpun Posts: 17 Member
    Blame Russell Brand.

russell-brand-640x760.jpg
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    I think we can safely agree this is a trend that is not going to catch on, at least not in every day fashion. Thank goodness...

I thought the same thing about guys wearing their pants below their butts...and before that, tucked and rolled cuffs...and jams...and stone-washed...and intentionally ripped jeans...

I think the difference is that all the examples you mentioned came from popular culture. Meggings have come from the fashion world. Big difference.

LOL You do realize that pop culture influences the fashion world and vice versa right??? They are the same thing. If high fashion is doing it now, it will be in pop culture (case in point, Bieber is already wearing them, so soon all the boys in the 13-20 year old range will be wearing them because girls like Bieber and boys want girls to like them).
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 72 Member
    Ahhhhhhhhhh..... NO!!!!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    I think we can safely agree this is a trend that is not going to catch on, at least not in every day fashion. Thank goodness...

I thought the same thing about guys wearing their pants below their butts...and before that, tucked and rolled cuffs...and jams...and stone-washed...and intentionally ripped jeans...

I think the difference is that all the examples you mentioned came from popular culture. Meggings have come from the fashion world. Big difference.

LOL You do realize that pop culture influences the fashion world and vice versa right??? They are the same thing. If high fashion is doing it now, it will be in pop culture (case in point, Bieber is already wearing them, so soon all the boys in the 13-20 year old range will be wearing them because girls like Bieber and boys want girls to like them).

Well if that's the case, then all men should certainly follow suit and order their meggings today. Let's go men!