The Friend Zone

Options

Replies

• KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    friendzone-20-welcome-back-to-the-friend-zone-23-photos-38ee4398-sz500x627-animate.jpg
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    friendzone-20-welcome-back-to-the-friend-zone-23-photos-38ee4398-sz500x627-animate.jpg

Dos Equis guy is so freakin' hot.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ugh I had my friend zone removed. How fraking creepy is to have a guy friend that is always within 10 feet of you, follwing you around, dying to hear you complain about the current guy, to yell at you and insist on walking you home when youre completely wasted just in case you start taking off all your clothes, to sit patiently waiting and scheming for that one day when you wake up and realize that you can never do better than them, that you should settle for safe and devoted and give up the chance to find someone that takes your breath away, challenges and inspires you- and just go ahead and marry the guy in the friend zone.... and be forever "fine".
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Would this be better??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa3lJ8hxWefoqP59szEg5nSapZHx5VIXLYFmg9dw8V1rCwCnWN25NVljloLw

D*mn that's hot!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mevpesHvvp1qffloyo1_500.png
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    ugh I had my friend zone removed. How fraking creepy is to have a guy friend that is always within 10 feet of you, follwing you around, dying to hear you complain about the current guy, to yell at you and insist on walking you home when youre completely wasted just in case you start taking off all your clothes, to sit patiently waiting and scheming for that one day when you wake up and realize that you can never do better than them, that you should settle for safe and devoted and give up the chance to find someone that takes your breath away, challenges and inspires you- and just go ahead and marry the guy in the friend zone.... and be forever "fine".
    yes.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Lmao! Hilarious.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-friendzone.jpg
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    A little dramatic are we?? :grumble:
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    ^^I use to be in her friend zone!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    :love:
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    here's a tip, if she doesn't care about you, you should not care about her...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    whyyyyyy do women do this? Seriously.
    And so are men :grumble:
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Why can't guys just be our friend?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Because let's face it, we can't just be "friends" with the opposite sex. I'm a girl & I hate to be just a friend to the guy I like.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nature never intended this to be the case.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options

That's sad because I find it difficult to maintain girl-friends ....guys are soooo easy going
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Because let's face it, we can't just be "friends" with the opposite sex. I'm a girl & I hate to be just a friend to the guy I like.

I agree, ...my comment was made without considering the point of this thread...lol... I just meant in general...
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    That's sad because I find it difficult to maintain girl-friends ....guys are soooo easy going
    I generally find women more tolerable.. but I don't really have any close female friends.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options

AMEN!